!Epilogue!

~Seventeen Years Later~
Aidan's POV

I was running through the woods, in my wolf form, chasing my sister, we just turned sixteen last week.

I pounced forward, and I was able to tackle my twin to the ground.

'Not fair, you are faster than me' she whined.

'Not my problem Harps, now let's go home, I'm hungry" I said.

We both stood up and we started our short run home, I was a brown wolf, I had a bit of black in my fur, Harper was a blond wolf with a bit of white in her fur.

When arrived in our back yard I found
Andy, and Destiny, ( they are twins and they are ten years old)
Andrew, (he is seven years old)
Mia, ( she is only four years old),
Bear ( he is Liam's son and he is fifteen)
Angel (Liam's daughter and she is seven years old)
Sophia( Zayn's daughter she is also fifteen?
Mario and Blake ( Zayn's twin boys they are four years old)
Freddie (Louis's son he was fourteen)
Ellyse and Jamie ( Louis's twin daughters they ware five years old)
As well as auntie Jesy, Jade and Leigh-Ane's kids.

Yeah we are a pretty big group, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Hi everyone" Harper yelled.

"Hi" everybody yelled back.

Oh yeah I forget to mention mom is three months pregnant with another set of twins. Dad was over the moon when she told him.

"Mom where is dad?" I asked her.

"He should be here any time soon with Liam and Zayn, he had a meeting" she said, with a smile.

She turned to continue her conversation with auntie Jade, after I gave her a node. As if on cue my dad came through the back yard door, followed by uncle Liam and uncle Zayn.

"Daddy" Sophia, Angel and Mia screamed at the same time running towards there respective fathers.

"Hi sweatie" dad said while hugging my sister tightly to his chest.

"The food is ready, who is hungry?" Auntie Cigi yelled .

After eating, dad gathered us all in the living room. He said he has an announcement.

"So..  Since the kids school will end in two weeks, I was thinking about a big family holiday in Ibiza, what do you think guys" Dad asked with a big smile.

"I say the best idea you have ever had" I yelled, and of course everybody agreed...

~Night Time~

Dad, mom, Harper, Andy, Destiny, Andrew, Mia and I were all sitting in our big living room watching a movie.

"I love you guys" dad said with a sleepy smile.

"We love you too" We all said back with the same tired look on our faces.

"I think we need to call it a night" Mom yawned.

"I agree" Andy said.

That night we all went to bed with smiles on our faces knowing we would always have each others no matter what...

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is the epilogue
Hope you liked it

488 words

😘Laura😘