!Chapter Sixteen!

Niall's POV

Today is the day, all the humans got there guns loaded, all the wiches mastered there magic skills, and all the werewolves are ready to attack.

A safe hidden  place was prepared for children, omegas, pregnant women, and elderly people.

Everybody was ready.

Everybody... except me.

I haven't found the fifth element, I don't have enough power to protect everyone, to get rid of the vampires.

I've been dreading this moment for the past two weeks. I don't know what is going to happen, what am I going to do? Perrie was already at the safe place.

45 minutes to go...

I looked up, and I made eye contact with Liam, he gave me a worried look, silently asking what was going to happen. I looked down feeling defeated, feeling like I've failed him.

"We need to go, it's time" Lois mumbled with a blank expression.

"Fight with your hearts, minds, souls and bodies, fight for the people you love, your families and freedom, fight until your last breath, no matter what don't look back, kill with no mercy, we are all going to die, we have no feelings, on the battle field we are heartless" I said while looking each one of them in the eyes.

The only one absent in out group was Perrie, but nobody noticed that. They were all staring at me, taking a moment to let my words sink in. Harry patted my shoulder.

"Niall is right we are all leaving our hearts here" Jade said.

Not me, I left my heart with Perrie and my babies, I left my heart with the love of my life, I am fighting for her, for our pups, and for our love.

While walking through the woods, My only thoughts were about Perrie. I had placed the elements in a small bag, that I was carrying.

After thirty minutes of walking, we reached our destination, all our people were there, all their faces held blank looks.

10 minutes to go.

I could hear them getting closer.

7 minutes to go.

They are here, standing in front of us, on the other side of the woods.

3 minutes to go.

Everybody was ready to attack, the silence was deafening, the tension was evident.

Here we go.

Growles, gun shots, and spells were heard, the fight began, it's now or never...

~3 Hours Later~

Three Hours in this war, and there was already many injured people on our side, nobody died... yet.

A lot of vampires were killed, but we still got a lot to take down. We are starting to lose strength, we are getting weaker and weaker each minute.

I run behind a tree after killing a vampire, I shifted, then I jumped
In front of another monster, that was trying to snap Zayn's neck from behind, it took me five seconds to kill him.

I let out a powerful growl making everyone freez. I turned and faced the vampire king, he had a look of horror on his face, he knew he was screwed.

I shifted back to my human form, I was wearing all black, with a mask that only shows my glowing eyes.

I lifted my hands up and created a strong breeze that circled the blood suckers, I started to lift all the 2500 vampires left off the ground, when suddenly my powers gave out, and I dropped to the ground,to weak to move. Loud gasps were heard.

"He is useless, let's kill him, and the others, and we take over the world" The king laughed evilly.

"No" I heard an all to familiar voice say, why is she here? It's too dangerous.

I slowly and weakly lifted my head up, I looked straight into her eyes, all of a sudden, I had a flash back, all the memories we shared together were coming back to me, then I had a flash forward to our future.

I can feel the intensity of her love, even when she is standing ten feels away from me.

"Now I get it" I said, while slowly bringing the four elements , I had enough energy to make them float in my direction.

"You are the fifth element" I said.

I slowly stood up, Perrie stepped closer to me, the elements were floating around us, she wrapped her arms around my neck, and my hands went around her waste.

"The fifth element" I wispered.

"The element of LOVE" I yelled

As bright light shined above our heads, we looked up to see a glowing  red gemstone appear above us, the shape of this spirit was different from the others, it had the shape of a heart, a glowing red heart.

With Your Love Nobody
Can Drag Me Down❤

Those nine words, that I just said, we're the words that activated the elements. There was glowing lights, each had a different colour, then a bright white light blinded me, I buried my face in Perrie's neck, as a way to block it out.

After about three minutes I felt the wind die down, I lifted my head, and I looked around the woods, everything was back to normal, the injured people were healed , the five elements were still floating above my head.

'Cross the river' I heard a voice say in my head.

I did so, I slowly crossed the river, When my right foot landed on what was known as the vampires territory, the life of the nature came back, the cold air was replaced with a warmer one, and flowers started to grow.

"Don't you think it's time to tell them" Perrie said.

I nodded my head, I slowly took of my mask, and I spun around.

"Oh my..." Zayn said.

"Niall" Gigi wispered.

The others were too shocked to speak, Liam came over to me with a smile, I returned it, and I pulled him in a hug.

"You did it" He mumbled.

I did it...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Here you go guys
Please vote/comment
I really need to know if
I publish a new story
If you like my writing
And if this story is good

990 words

😘Laura😘