One year

WARNING: there will be dirty stuff (:

+Sophia POV+

One year. Today marks one year since me and Bryan have been dating. I still remember the first day I met him and how that day he asked me on a date. I was kinda nervous because no guy had ever asked me out within one hour of knowing each other.

He was on tour with Justin as well. He's a model and is in a dance academy.

"I love you" he says as he kisses my lips. I mentally sigh, once again. I kiss him back and try to ignore the fact that I've yet haven't said I love you back.

Because you don't Sophia.

"I got you a present" I say as I break the kiss. He smiles and nods his head. I turn around and walk inside my bedroom. I grab the wrapped box and hand it to him.

He opens it and chuckles once he sees the shoes I got him. He's been saying how much he wanted a pair of yeezy shoes. Their black and they have red around them.

"I love them babe" he says and brings me into a hug. I hug him back and smile. He reaches into his pocket and takes out a small blue box with a white box in it.

I smile and take it. I open it and gasp when I see the silver small rose. I take it out and then hug Bryan.

"It's so beautiful, thank you" I say with a huge smile on my face. He smiles at me and pecks my lips.

"It also has this..." he says as he points out to the two small leaves hanging. There's a B in one and a S on the other one.

"So you can never forget about me" he says and I smile

"So you can never forget about me" he says and I smile. I turn around and ask him if he can put it on. I lift my hair up and he places is on my neck. He locks it in. As I'm about to turn around he holds my waist and places his lips on my neck.

I close my eyes as goosebumps form all over my skin. He chuckles and continues kissing me. His tongue makes contact with my skin. I can feel him sucking my skin, so I turn around and shake my head.

"No" I say

He sighs and rolls his eyes. I'm not a fan of hickeys. Plus I'm gonna see my mom tomorrow and if she sees me with a hickey she'll slap the life out of me.

"Can we at least do someone else?" He asks as he pulls me in close to his chest. The year we've been together we have only made out and I've done things to him, but he hasn't done things to me.We haven't had sex, but that's because I don't want to.

I'm 17. I'm not ready for sex. I would love to wait for marriage. He's 18 and obviously he's ready.

"We can go eat?" I say. I know he doesn't want that. He wants me to do something to him which I'm not sure if I want to. I've only done it once, he said he liked it.