I will leave

Where are you?

I'm in the kitchen talking with the Melissa, why?

I miss you ):

Grayson where in the same place

I want you to come

Okay I'll go

Also Bryant wants to take some pictures of you, if you want?

Yes!

I love you

I love you

*

"Is Ethan still asleep?" I ask as I grab my water bottle. Melissa nods her head and chuckles.

"We stayed up late last night" she mumbles and I can't help but smirk.

She notices me look and her eyes widen.

"OH NO! Not like that" I laugh and shake my head.

I ask if she wants to come but she says she has to do some calls with her manager. I leave the house and make my way down to the beach. I see Bryant taking some pictures of Grayson. God he looks so hot posing and making his faces. I go on my camera on my phone and take some pictures of him.

He looks at me and smiles.

"Hey Sophia" Bryant says

"Hi!" I smile. Grayson hugs me and kisses.

"Do you want to take the pictures now?" I ask him. He tells me how. We walk to this little area where there's palm trees. I remove my shorts and shirt and ruffle my hair to make it look like it has volume.

I do some poses and he takes pictures. At one point I laugh because Grayson is making me funny faces. I flick him off and continue posing.

"Okay I got some good shots, here let me show you" Bryant says. I nod my head and walk towards him. He shows me the pictures and I smile.

There's one that I will for sure post on Instagram. I don't really post things.

"You're so good wtf!!" He laughs and shakes his head

"Can you send them all to me?" I ask and he says yes.

"Take some of us together" Grayson says from behind me. I stare at him surprised and he just smiles at me. He grabs my hand and pulls me in close to him.

Bryant takes some shots and shows them to us. They look so cute and amazing.

"I'm going to go inside, Emma is waiting for me" Bryant says and leaves me and Grayson alone.