visits

Sophia.

Today I woke up and chooses to go to the gym. I got to hang out with Kian Lawley for a little bit, which was weird because I've never met him before but he says he knows me because of his friend who follows me on Instagram. He gave me his number and told me I should go hang out at his place with him and Jc and maybe film a video.

I also texted Kj and asked how he was. He said he was doing great and that I should start watching The 100, I don't fucking know what rock I've been hiding under because that show is AMAZING (guys it really is & you should watch it). We ended up talking about the photoshoot and he told me he actually loved working with me, that I wasn't awkward. I know he was lying, I'm the awkwardest human alive.

Now I'm reading the comments on the video I posted last night. I got amazing feedback telling me they love my voice and that they had no idea I could sing. Of course I got a little hate telling me that I just want attention and that I'm not that good. Some even commented that I'm doing this to try and be more famous. All that isn't true, but people will talk and I don't really care. As long as I know the truth then I'm fine with it.

I end up watching some videos. I even watched Grayson's & Ethan's video. I think they only posted that to make sure we don't think they're clones. Although Ricky's video had me shook. I couldn't stop laughing when they were painted in red and dancing. They're so weird. I'll admit I felt something in me when Grayson choose the girl. I know it's Alexis Ren. But then I remembered that I'm his girlfriend and it doesn't mean anything, it was for the video.

I shut my laptop and sit on my bed thinking of what to do. I'm so bored. Grayson is still in New Jersey and I don't want to bother him. I want him to enjoy his time with his family.

I sigh and look through my contacts. I would ask Justin to hang out but he's not here. Bea is gone, like always. Since last night I haven't seen her. I'm sure she left to Alex.

As I'm about to call Madison there's a knock on apartment door. I frown and get off bed and rush to the door. I don't even peek through the hole, I simply open it.

I freeze when I see the familiar face standing in front of me.

"Bryan? What are you doing here?" I ask with a shocking tone. He smiles and shrugs his shoulders.

"I wanted to visit you and see how you were doing" he says. I slowly nod my head and smile. I awkwardly stand still and think weather I should ask him to come in or leave.

"Umm I'm good" I say. He licks his lips and nods his head.

"Can I like come in or is there someone here?" He mumbles. I shake my head and open the door so he can come in. I feel nervous and a little scared.

He walks into the living room and sits on the couch.

"Do you want water?" I ask and he shakes his head. I nod my head and sit in front of him. I play with my fingers and wait for him to talk...but he doesn't, he just stares at me.

"You look beautiful" he says

I love life.

"T-thanks" I say

"So, how's your life been? Anything exciting?" He asks and leans forward, his dark brown eyes stare into mine and I quickly look down at my lap.

"Oh well great. I'm doing things I love. How about you?" I ask and he smirks.

"Amazing. I miss you a lot though...do you?" He says. I mentally roll my eyes.

"Have you gotten on any tour?" I ask clearly wanting to change the topic but it doesn't work.

"Sophia...answer the question" he demands.

"Why would I miss you?" I reply bluntly. He slowly nods his head and stands up. He walks towards me and sits next to me. I think of standing up but he grabs my arm.

"I want you back. I know I promised to never bring it up. But I can't Sophia, I need you back in my life. I still lo-"

"Please don't touch me" I say and remove his hand from my arm. I move away from.

"Bryan, if you came here to try and make me feel bad for you, then your waisting your time." I mumble loud enough for him to hear me.

"Are you back with that Grayson guy?" He asks and I freeze. I stare at him and stay quite. How the fuck does he know?!

He chuckles and stands up. "You think I don't know stuff? I do Sophia. I know he makes you happy and that you love him. I know everything. I know what he's done to you and what he's doing right now. You think you really love him? The day he breaks you heart...again...you'll come to me and cry, and I'll hate you for fucking me up. For not making your mind up and lying straight to-"

"LEAVE!" I shout and glare at him with anger in my eyes. I know exactly who told him.

He stares at me and grabs my arm pulling me in. He roughly grabs my cheek with his hand and smashes his lips on mine. I gasp and try to push him away. He breaks the kiss and starts laughing.

"Oh you're boyfriend will love knowing you kissed me" he mumbles and gets up.

"NO YOU KISSED ME!" I say and try to stop my tears.

"Whatever you say princess. Just know...you and him won't last long, I'll take care of that" is the last thing he says before he leaves shutting the door behind him.

"Oh my god" I whisper and start crying. I cover my face and sit on the couch as I try myself to stop crying.

•••

FUCK YOU BRYAN