manager

Sophia.

I may or may not have gotten a manager last night.

I was hanging at Justin's place & one of his model friends came over and she started saying how beautiful I was and she needed to hook me up with his manager. She took some pictures of me and send them to him and he was amazed.

Today I have a meeting with him so he can let me know what it truly is having a manager and the things I will be doing. It's obviously modeling. I KNOW I said I wouldn't do it, but at this point I don't care what people think. I think it'll be fun trying new things. Of course I will never in my life quite dancing.

Now I'm in a car with Scarlett, Justin's friend, on our way to James office.

"Don't be nervous, he's really sweet...and gay. He's chill, he'll fucking love you more" she says and I giggle. Scarlett is a really pretty girl, I've seen pictures of her on the internet but I've never really gotten her name until last night.

I think we'll be good friends. We both love Harry Styles.

"I'm a little more nervous about what he'll tell me. I don't know what things he wants me to do" I reply.

"Oh don't worry. He'll never make you do something you aren't comfortable with. He's literally like a dad" I smile and nod my head. I feel a little better.

Within minutes of driving on the horrible traffic we arrive. The building is Grey and really tall. I'm surprised when I see men with camera. I'm sure there here for Scarlett.

"Scarlett, Sophia look over here"

"Are you both dating Justin Bieber?"

"Who did you vote for Scarlett"

Are some of the things they ask. I try my best not to laugh. Seriously the most irrelevant questions someone can ask.

We enter the building and Scarlett shows the security her card. He smiles at the both of us and lets us walk inside the elevator. She hits the 10th floor button. I nervously bite my lip as the elevator goes up.

"Are you dating anyone?" She asks.

"Umm n-no" I say. He eyes widen.

"You're so beautiful! How could you not?" She asks and I chuckle.

"Yeah, apparently looks aren't enough" I say and she frowns. She sighs and takes her phone out. We take some pictures on snapchat. The elevator dings and the door open.

We walk out and I follow behind Scarlett. We walk down to our left and then to our right. We stop in front of some tall red door with a diamond handle. I giggle and Scarlett mumbles told you, she knocks the door twice before she opens it.

I'm sure he knows we're here.

We walk inside and I look at the tall brunette with a lip piercing and amazing highlight. His green eyes bright.

"FUCK. You're more beautiful in person!" He shouts in a girly voice and I giggle. Scarlett laughs and moves aside as he pulls me into a tight hug. I hug him back and smile.

"You look hot Scarlett, duh" he says and pulls her into a hug. He sighs and tells us to sit down on the small couch area he has in the corner.