I love you

*SMUT WARNING*

Sophia.

Last night Grayson asked me if I wanted to go see Kid Cudi with him and Ethan. I've only heard a few songs of him but I decided to go. I had nothing to do today so mine as well spend the day with my two favorite twins.

I got off the shower and got ready. I'm wearing a simple yet cute outfit, a red & white strip crop tank top, some boyfriend jeans and my vans. I left my hair down and did some natural eyeshadow on my eyes and a light pink lipstick.

Babe I'm here

K I'll be down

I grab my bag, phone, wallet and keys before I run downstairs. I say hi to the guy in the lobby and quickly get inside the car. Ethan is driving and Grayson is sitting in the passenger seat.

"Hi guys" I say

"Hi babe" Grayson says and looks at me

"WARNING! I won't accept you guys making out and making me feel like a loser...thank you" Ethan says and I giggle.

"Don't worry E, that won't happen" I say and Grayson frowns making me roll my eyes. He makes puppy eyes and I shake my head.

-

We arrive to the concert and we go through check out. They check my bag and make sure I  don't have anything dangerous. Once we're done with that Grayson grabs my hand and walks with me all the way to we our seats like this.

I'll admit I feel all tingly because he has never done this before. I know for sure there's going to probably be some fans who'll recognize them and see us like this, but I honestly don't care.

"Box seats?" I ask as I glance at them both. Ethan smiles and claps his hands in excitement. They're so cute when they are happy. I love them seeing them this way.

We sit down on a both and I sit down next to Grayson. Ethan says he needs to use the bathroom. Once he leaves Grayson stares at my and my lips.

"I can't contain myself...sorry" he whisper and places his hand on my cheek as he pulls me in. I smile and move in closer to kiss his lips. I put my hands around his neck and we kiss each other slowly, enjoying the moment. I decide to be a little bit more confident and bite his lip softly while playing with his hair. My actions cause Grayson to let out a small moan which makes go crazy.

HOLLY GOD I WANT TO DIE RIGHT NOW. KDVSICJRBFJF!

That's the hottest sound I think I've ever heard in my life. He grabs my waist and I open my mouth to let him in. Our lips move in sync as our tongues touch.

"Gray...we should stop" I say and break the kiss. As much as I want this continue, knowing Ethan is here makes me feel awkward, plus there could be fans and they might take pictures, although I doubt it because I know they're really respectful.

"Can I come over to your place tonight?" He asks. My hearts stops beating for about 1 second as I take on his question. I'm not afraid or anything...I just don't know what his plans are.