nice to meet you

Sophia.

I'm woken up with one arm wrapped around my waist and a face snuggled in my neck. I smile remembering who's next to me. I slowly move so I can see his beautiful face. He looks so peaceful and cute asleep. I smirk and reach for my phone. I unlock it and take some pictures of him. I put my phone down and simply stare at him. If he wakes up and sees me he'll be creeped out.

Images of last night make my heart flutter. I'll admit, last night was one of my favorite nights in a long time. I've never felt so close to him, and no it wasn't because we made out all night, but because I finally said I love you. It's as if a huge weight was lifted of my shoulders. I could say I Love You as many times as I desire.

He moves his arm and pulls me in more closer to him. He opens one eyes and stares at me as his lips turn into a smile.
He hums and snuggles his head on my neck again.

"Good morning beautiful" he whispers. My heart does flips at his morning voice. Could he get any hotter?!

"Good morning ugly" I say and he playfully pushes my arm. I smile and close my tired eyes.We laid in bed and watched movies on my laptop and ate pancakes.

He ended up sleeping at my place for two days and today we're going to the beach with Ethan, and his friend Romeo. I get up from bed and change into some jean shorts and a white shirt. Under I'm wearing a simple two piece white bikini. My hair is in two French braids.

Grayson left to his place to grab some stuff and told me he'll pick me up, but I told him I would uber there because I needed to go to Target and get some things.

Now I'm looking through target for some memory cards to take pictures at the beach.

I bend down and grab two packets of four and make my way to the cashier.

"Excuse me!" I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and move aside. This tall brunette girl stares at me and makes a weird face. It's as if my presence bothers her.

She stands in front of me and crosses her arms around her chest.

"We know you're dating Grayson. Just know that you'll end up alone, he doesn't love you, he's ju-"

"Who are you?" I ask interrupting her.

"I- it doesn't matter who I am" she responds and I chuckle.

"Oh well I mean if you have the balls to come up to me and say that rude stuff, then why can't you tell me your name?" I say and I notice as other girls gather around us with their phones out recording.

Leave Sophia. LEAVE.

"My name is Emma. And I don't like you, we don't like you. We know you're using Grayson! If he really loved you he would've told us the truth about you two" She says a bit louder.

"Okay well Emma, I appreciate you taking your time and talking to me, but I'm sorry to let you know that you don't know what your talking about. I'm not dating Grayson. In fact if you really do love him, you would support his decision, no matter who he dates" I basically lie and walk past her to the cashier. I hear here groan and say something, but I ignore it.

I pay my stuff and make my way outside.

I can feel pain. I hate not being able to say the truth. As much as I wanted to tell her that I didn't fucking care, I didn't. I'm respectful and I promised I wouldn't care what people thought. I also know Grayson's hates drama, and that would've defended cause drama to his life.
-

"Sophia this is Romeo my friend, Romeo this is my girlfriend Sophia" Grayson says introducing me. Romeo smiles and puts his hand out for me.