I want to go home

Sophia.

I walk inside the room and see Grayson sitting at the edge of the bed with his face on his hands. He hears me shutting the door and looks up. I can feel my heart break as I see tears rolling down his eyes.

Maybe I exaggerated and overreacted.

"I'm sorry" I say and stand in front of him. He looks up and shakes his head.

"Don't apologise. It was my fault" he says and I sigh.

"I exaggerated. I walked away instead of talking about it once again" I say and sit next to him.

He looks at me and I clean his tears with my thumbs.

"Please stop crying Grayson" I whisper

"No. You're not supposed to be this way. You're the one who should be mad and not talking to me because I'm the one who star-"

"I can't stop talking to you. I've tried that before and I always come back, so I'm not leaving anytime soon. Now please forgive yourself and ignore that stupid fight" I say and he nods his head. He hugs me and I hug him back.

"I want to go back home" he says

"New Jersey?" He nods his head.

"You just came back" I remind him.

"But I'm happier there. I don't have to keep up with this life. I feel free and I can do anything I want without being seen" he says and I nod my head.

"So you're leaving?" I ask and he bites his lip.

"Yeah. But I want and need you to come with me" I stare at him with a blank expression.

"Me?"

"Yes you. You make me happy too and I want you to come. I want you to meet my parents and show you how fun it is living there" I smile and nod my head.

"I'm busy these three weeks" I say and he nods his head.

"We can leave in a month"

"For how long?" I ask

"I don't know. I don't want to set a time, that'll just stress me. Whenever I want to come back. Of course you can come back anytime you want" he says. I stand up and grab my laptop. I check my agenda and smile at him.

"I have nothing for three months" he smiles and rests his head on my shoulder.

"We'll be living together for three months" he says and I nod my head.

"Doesn't sound bad?" I ask

"We'll be together so no"

"I love you" I remind him once again

"I love you" he says and kisses me.

***

This is where this story will end.

I don't know if I'm going to make another book about this. I'm 100% sure I will though.

THANK U FOR ALWAYS READING❤️

It means the world to me honestly☺️