Hi & Awkward

Wanna go get ice cream?

No

You're so mean

I'm kidding. Yeah.

Ok!!

-

Sophia.

I get up from bed and I pause my laptop. I just finished watching Grayson's and Ethan's new video. I'll admit, I laughed a lot. Especially when Ethan said "next Tuesday".

I look at myself in the mirror and I sigh. I've been in bed all day watching YouTube videos. I'm wearing some leggings and a big hoodie. I walk inside my closet and I change into some ripped boyfriend jeans and a baby blue shirt, it's kind cropped. I decided to wear my white vans.

I go to the bathroom and I brush my hair and leave it down. I apply some mascara and chapstick. I walk back outside and I grab my car keys, wallet and phone before I walk downstairs to the parking lot.

"Hello Sophia...how are you today darling?" Ms.Peters, a old lady that lives in the same apartment complex as me, asks as she sees me unlocking my car.

"Hi, I'm great how are you?" I ask with a smile on my face. She's really sweet and cute. She talks shit about her kids to me. They're wild.

"I'm good, I'm gonna go buy food for my cats...where are you going?" She asks.

"I'm going to go get yogurt with a friend" I say and she nods her head. We say our goodbyes before I get inside my car and drive to the Yopi Yogurt. I listen to some music and sing along as I receive stares from people on the road.

All this reminds me when I was singing to Sorry and Justin saw me. Honestly who would've thought I was gonna become great friends with Justin. The old me would be crying tears of happiness.

-

10 minutes later I arrive to Yopi Yogurt. I park my car and I get off making sure to lock it. I walk inside the yogurt shop and look around for Grayson. I smile as soon as I see him sitting in a table for four. My smile disappears when I notice Ethan and the same girl that was with them at the beach.

What did you expect Sophia?

Grayson looks up and sees me. He waves and I wave back with a smile, Ethan and the girl also notice me. They both smile and I smile back. Instead of going to sit with them first I grab a cup and serve myself some Berry yogurt, I put some strawberries, granola and boba. I also grab a water bottle.

I put my things in the scale and I pay the guy 10 dollars, telling him to keep the change.

"Thank you. What's your name?" He's asks with a small smile.

"Sophia"

"You're really beautiful Sophia, hope to see you again some day" he says and winks. My cheeks turn red and I giggle.

"Thank you"

He's cute.

I grab a spoon and walk to the table. I awkwardly sit next to Ethan. This is so awkward I want to run and hide in my room for ever.