promise

Grayson

Grayson.

I bite onto my lip as I watch her walk down the steps. She's wearing a cropped grey hoodie and some boyfriend jeans that hang on her hips. Her skin looks so soft. Her bright eyes shine in the darkness through her cute glasses and she has the biggest smile.

"Hii" she says and gets inside. I smile and lean in to kiss her lips. You have no idea how bad I've been waiting for these moments. I can kiss her without being afraid that she won't like it.

"You look beautiful" I say.

"Thank you" she replied. I turn on my car and drive off to the beach. I have a surprise for her there, which I know she'll love.

We've been together for one week, and I still sometimes can't believe she's with me. I've hurt her a lot, I have no idea why she's with me.

-

Sophia.

We arrive at the beach and Grayson asks me if I can get out the basket that's in the back. I grab it and walk next to him. He wraps his arms around my waist, his finger tips pinch my bare waist and I squeal.

"Fuck you!" I shout and he laughs.

We arrive to the bottom and I sit down. Grayson on the other hand turns around and walks behind a big rock. I frown and ask what he's doing. He comes back with a white box.

"I got you this" he says and hands me the box. He sits next to me and tells me to open it. I shake my head and open it.

My eyes widen when I see the digital camera that I've been trying to buy for weeks.

"Grayson...why did you do this? You know I hate presents" I say and stare at him. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Because you're my girlfriend, and I want you to take pictures of me. I want to be you're model" he says. I laugh at his sarcasm.

"You're not the type of model I use for my pictures..." he rolls his eyes. I lean in and hug him.

"I'm kidding. But thank you Gray" I say. He grabs my chin and kisses my lips. I can't help but feel butterflies on my stomach as he pulls me closer. I put my arms on his neck and he grabs my waist making me sit on his lap.

I'm a bit shy. I haven't done this.

"I like you a lot" he says and breaks the kiss. I stare into his eyes and reply saying I like him too. I go back and kiss him. His lips are so good, I could kiss them all day. We kiss in sync for about 40 seconds before he breaks the kiss and starts kissing down my neck.

My heart raises its beat when his hot tongue presses on my neck. I bite my lip and grip his hair. He rubs his thumbs on my hips and I want to moan, but I don't. He leaves trails of wet kisses up and down my neck before he goes back to my lips. I open my mouth and he enters his tongue. We are now hard core making out and I'm going crazy. I scoot up and realize I just rubbed myself on him. I feel him growing big and I want to laugh.

"Fuck" he whispers and I shut my eyes. He sounds so hot. I feel like I'm dreaming.

"Want to eat?" I ask trying to not make it awkward. He looks everywhere except my eyes. I know he's embarrassed, which is cute. I get off his lap and go get the basket. I look inside and see two bags of In&Out.

"I didn't know what to get" he says and I look up. I smile and shake my head.

"Come eat" I say and pat the place next to me. He gets up and sighs before he sits next to me. I hand him a bag and we start eating. We make a few jokes while eating, and we enjoy the view of the stars.

After we're done eating, I grab my camera and turn the flash on. I take a few pictures of him and he takes some of me. We even take some time together, which came out cute.

All this reminds me when we had our first date. It's exactly the same.

"I have a question" Grayson says. I nod my head and let him proceed.

"The time we weren't together, did you ever did...something to forget me?" He asks and I stay quite. I lick my lips and look up at the sky.

"Yes. I tried making myself busy, but not even that work. No matter what I did, you would be in my mind. When I dated Bryan, I thought that for once you were out of my mind. But I was wrong. I just made myself think that. That night when we saw each other again, I knew you never left my mind and heart. Did you ever do anything?" I say. He stays quite and sighs.

"No" he replies

"Why?" I ask

"Because, no one ever made me feel the way you do. When you left, I knew you were not replaceable. I just couldn't trust anyone. I knew I had to wait for you" he says and turns to his side to face me.

"What if...I never came back. Wouldn't you give someone a try" I ask

"Maybe. Maybe not. My heart says no, but my mind tells me that some way or another I had to move on" he says and smile. I touch his cheek and admire how beautiful he is. He's so amazing, I don't know how I'm available to be with him.

I know girls would die to be in my place. I know his heart and I know who he is. He's really sensitive, so it's my responsibility to make sure I make him happy, and know that I'll always love him no matter what. He's someone special to me and I don't think I'll ever end that.

"Thank you for everything Grayson. You're amazing, and I know I don't say this often, but I'm so thankful I have you in my life. I don't ever want to loose you" I say quietly and he smiles so big his teeth are visible.

"You're very very very welcome. I'll try my best not to fuck up again. I don't think I'll be able to loose you" he says

"You won't"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

••••

MY HERT😭😭😭. HONESTLY who ever dates Grayson is the luckiest girl ever. He's just so amazing and beautiful and ughhhhhh🙃

THANK U FOR READING!! & for all the support💛

I'll be updating on Monday, because I'm going camping & I won't have service, I'll only be able to write but not upload ):

ALL THE LOVE PERLA👼