my mistake

Sophia.

Grayson is coming over today. In less then 10 minutes I will be seeing him again. I thought it all night weather I wanted to let him talk to me again. I kept listening to what my mind told me and I would ignore my heart. I talked to Justin and he told me to give him a chance to at least speak. So that's what I'm going to do.

I listened to my heart.

And i as well have something to say.

I sigh and pick up the blanket from the floor of my bedroom. I already moved in, my new apartment. I actually got a puppy, he's a grey French bulldog. His name is Milo.

He's currently sleeping next to my bed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He's currently sleeping next to my bed. I smile and take a quick picture off her before I walk out to the living room. As I'm about to grab a water bottle the doorbell rings and my heart drops.

I rub my face and try to breathe normally before I open the door. My heart is beating to fast and I can feel my palms sweating.

Why am I so nervous?

I open the door and see Grayson playing with his fingers. He's wearing coloured peach t-shirt with some light ripped jeans and his vans.

He looks up and stares at me up and down before he sends me a small smile. I smile back and lick my lip.

"Hey" I say and let him in. He steps inside and rubs palms on his jeans.

"H-hi" he mumbles

"Let's sit here" I say and walk to living room. I sit down across from him. He sits down and looks around.

"It's a nice place" he says

"It's isn't it? I love it" he nods his head and stares at me. You can cut the tension with a knife.

"This is very awkward. Can you just say what you need to say?" I bluntly ask. I want to be completely honest with him and tell him the way I feel.

He chuckles and sits up.

"Well I've been seeing a therapist, so you know I can get help with my anxiety and feelings. So far it's helped a lot, I made closure with so many people, I've learned to admit to my mistakes and forgive people" he explains and I smile.

"I'm glad you're getting help" i but in

"Yeah. I went last week and I talked about us. About everything we've been through and he told me it was best to talk to you and tell you everything that I've felt in the relationship. That for once not be afraid and to trust you and well that's why I'm here Sophia. Because i want to trust you and I want you to trust me" he explains.

My heart.

I nod my head and play with my bracelet. I haven't looked at him because I know just seeing his eyes will make me feel some type of way.

"You can always trust me Grayson, no matter what our relationship is. And I know I can always trust you. It's just been hard for me this past month. So many things have changed, I've changed too" I admit.

"For example?" He asks

"Well, I don't care about what I need. I'm focusing on what I want. I'm tired of doing the right thing, of always thinking about the consequences of my actions-what I'm trying to say is that you telling me all this, doesn't matter to me anymore" I say.

Grayson.

My heart drops once again as I hear her say that.

"W-what?" I ask as I look at her. Her eyes get glossy and she finally looks up at me. She bites her lip and sits up straight

"I realised that I was to focused on making you become someone you aren't. And now I don't care. And it is my fault why you broke up with me. I should've trusted you and tell you the truth but I never did. Because I didn't want to admit the fact that you did loved me and that you cared for me. I made that mistake. Now all I care is that you are you and that you forgive me for what I did" she explains.

My head is spinning while my heart is raising.

"But i had the fault most of the time. I was the one who didn't trust you, I'm the one who had the problem not yo-"

She shakes her head and stands up. She sits next to me.

"No Grayson. We both did. I blamed you for not being mature enough in a relationship. It was my fault for not being patient with you. I was being a f.ucking hypocrite because honestly neither was I"

"Okay, I'm going to agree with you" I say

"Thank you"

"So what now? Like-"

"Do you want to try?" She asks

I smile "I wasn't expecting you being this honest with me or even thinking this way at all so I'm overwhelmed. But umm yes" she smirks.

"Do you want to be friends? Or do you an-"

"We started of as friends last time and we basically where dating" i remind her.

"Okay well then let's just....talk. Let's date before we have a official label. And also can we please never bring up the past?"

This is the past happening all over again.

"I promise"

"Okay" she smiles

Sophia.

"Now leave because I have a dog and you're allergic to dogs" I mumble and stand up. He laughs and gets up. He looks at me and smiles.

He grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug. I missed his touch. I missed him hugging me and whispering I love you in my ear.

I hug him back and feel my cheeks turning pink. God I don't think I will ever in my life get tired of his hugs.

We hug for along time before he breaks it and kisses my cheek.

"I'll text you later" he says before he leaves

I really hope this time things go right.

•••

I fell like you guys aren't annoyed because they're back together lol.

I promise this time they won't break up,

Thank you for reading!!

Ily❤️