oh

Sophia.

I patiently wait for Grayson and Ethan to arrive. I'm waiting outside their apartment with my phone in my hands. I've been watching some videos while they get from the airport. Ethan texted me letting me know that they were meeting fans so they would be a little late.

I sigh and close my eyes trying to relax. My eyes open when I hear some footsteps. I look up and see the two twins walking towards me. I stand up and help them with their things.

"Thank you" Ethan says while Grayson opens the apartment. We all walk in and I put the stuff on the corner.

"Come here" Grayson says and pulls me into a hug. I smile and hug him back. He kisses my cheek.

"I'm gonna  to my room, please don't do dirt-"

"ETHAN" me and Grayson shout at the same time and he simply smirks and walks away. I shake my head and chuckle.

"Why aren't you in Vidicon?" Grayson asks as we sit on his couch.

"I'll be going to the San Francisco one and three more locations. My dance teacher said she understands my situation and I should not go to all of them since clearly it isn't something I'm interested in" I explain and he nods his head.

He grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him. I rest my head on his chest as he wraps his arm around my waist. He pecks my lips.

I'm enjoying the moment until I remember that I still haven't told him about Bryan. I'm not scared at all because I know he'll understand.

"Bryan came to my house yesterday" I mumble.

"What do you mean he went to your house yesterday?" Grayson asks in a serious tone. I don't think I've ever heard him talk that way. His eyes turned a darker shade and he doesn't look happy at all.

"H-he came to see how I was. Everything was going good I guess until he asked if I missed him. He started saying he still loves me so I told him to leave and he started talking about us. I know who told him. I again told him to leave but he didn't. He k-kissed me..." I explain.

He sighs and rubs his face as he moves away from me.

"Did you kiss him back?" He asks

"Of course I didn't. I tried pushing him away but he's stronger then me. He ended up breaking the kiss and left. I'm sorry I couldn't be stronger"

"No it's okay. I'm sorry he did that. I-I don't know what else to say. Just don't be afraid of him. He won't do anything to stop me from loving you."

"Oh okay" I say

"A-are you ok now?"

"Yes I am" I whisper

"Thank you for telling me..."he says and I nod my head. He pulls me in and hugs me again.

"How was your meeting?" He asks and I smile.

"Great. I'm going to do a audition for Adidas. I guess they think I'm perfect for their new clothing line. I'll be working with Kendall Jenner. That's going to be awkward because I basically love her ex and yeah..." he laughs at my words.

"When's that?"

"Next week on Tuesday"

"Oh okay. I saw your video...I can't believe you're my girlfriend. You're so talented my eyes got watery" he says and blushes. I giggle and kiss his cheek. God I could kiss him all day.

"Thank you. I think I'll be doing another one" I say

"You already have 10k subscribers!" He says and I chuckle.

"I bought them all but shh don't tell anyone"

•••

This a super duper small chapter! A little update💛