goodbye

* I deleted some chapters & now I'll be making this story longer with a better ending*

Sophia.

"Here are the keys darling, you can move in any day you want, I would suggest in a month everything will be officially done by then" Mr Gomez says as he hands me the keys to my new apartment. I smile and thank him.

"If you need anything just give me a call, bye!" He says and kisses me cheek before he grabs his things and walks out of my apartment. Once he leaves I sigh and look around the empty place.

No one, except my family, knows I'm moving out of my first apartment. I know it's not a big change but it's as if I'm having a fresh start.

I also haven't told Grayson. Although I don't think he'll care because he still hasn't talked to me. I mean he did break up with me so what would I expect. If you saw me you wouldn't even know that I'm heart broken once again. I've always had this thing where I keep my emotions off and pretend my life is going good, until it's night. That's when I break down and cry myself to sleep.

As much as I want to go back and beg him to take me back, I won't. I love him so much, but I won't let his decisions hurt me
more then they should. I talked to Justin and he told me that he didn't understand why I didn't talk to him if I really loved him. I told him that even if I loved him, I wouldn't beg. I won't be that girl. It's clear he doesn't care and wants this so I'm not going to kiss his ass.

I shake my head trying to erase my thoughts.

-

I lay my body on my bed and feel my eyes getting heavier. I'm so tired and sore from dance class today. I edited one of my videos and post it. I've done four covers so far, and I have gotten amazing feed back.

I talked to James and he told me he needed me to go to Hawaii for a  photo shoot with a bikini line in which I have to be there for a week.

He told me I could take one person, so I asked Emma if she wanted to come and she said yes.

As I'm about to sleep there's a loud knock. I get up and walk to the door while rubbing my tired eyes.

"Can we talk?" I look at him. He looks like a mess. His eyes are red and he has dark under eyes. I bite my lip and rethink my decision before I let him. I hope this isn't a mistake.

"What do you need?" I ask. He looks at my eyes, but I look away. I know I'll go crazy if I make eye contact. I would probably have another breakdown.

"I-I don't know why I did it" he mumbles

"How could you not know? Grayson if you came here to say you're sorry and that you promise it won't happen again, then your waisting your time...." I whisper and sit down on the couch. I can feel the tears in the back of my throat.

"Y-you're not hurt.." He says as if he could feel what I'm feeling.

"Yes Grayson I am. I'm in fact very fucking hurt. I'm so hurt I want to scream and cry...but I won't do that. I'm done crying myself for you. You clearly don't care!" I say. He shakes his head

"I do care Sophia. I care so much that that's why I'm here. Even if you don't accept it, I want to apologize for hurting you so much. I regret everything. If I could take it back I would. But I can't. Believe it or not I'm as hurt as y-"

"No. Don't even dare say that. YOU DONT CARE! If you would've cared you wouldn't of done it. And please don't even tel me you weren't thinking straight. I'm done with that bullshit. You're clearly not ready for a relationship. You're not mature enough to trust and love someone" I shout. My vision becomes blurry and I bite my lip.

"But I do love you. I'm ready now"

"Oh so what? You expect me to go back to you and forget like you haven't done this twice? You except me to feel sorry for you because you have problems? Well I won't. I'm so done with this with everything. I begged you to talk to me, I was willing to help you, but you always pushed me away! I won't let you treat me like a pet" I say.

"Please don't say that" he says with sadness in his eyes.

"I-I can't anymore. You have no idea how much you have hurt me Grayson.You got my hopes up, but like always you let me down" I whisper.

"I'm sorry. That was never my intention. I don't want to loose you. I can't live without you" he mumbles and I shake my head.

"If that's all you had to say then please leave" I say, my voice cracking in the end.

"Are you leaving?" He asks and me I look up at him. I totally forgot about the boxes. I'm moving in with my mom temporarily.Tomorrow is my last day here.

"Y-yes" I whisper.

"Oh"

"I need to say this one more time..." he says

"I love you" my heart aches and I feel everything around me spin. I cover my mouth and break down into tears. He walks up to me and wraps his arms around my body. I hug him back and take this moment for granted.

You hurt me again.

•••

This was such a emotional chapter to write. I dead ass started crying. Don't worry this isn't the end. They'll be more chapters💕