I miss you

{Italic is Sophia & bold is her mom}

*

Hi

Hi, what a surprise...

I know I've been distant. I'm sorry mom.

I know you're busy. But a call would be nice

Well I can say the same honestly

I thought you got tired of me, thats why I never called. Bryan came by and told me you told him that you didn't really care about us anymore...

WHAT!
When did this happen?

Like a month ago

Me and Bryan broke up months ago. He lied. I've never said that ):

That mother fucker.

I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry for not calling and for being distant. I miss you, Mia and Sandra. I miss my family ):

We miss you too honey. You're my daughter I love you.
Also who's Grayson?

Why?

I was on twitter two days ago and I saw a article about you and Grayson Dolan dating.

Oh yeah he's my bf.
can you send me the link to that?

*link*
Does he treat you okay!?

Yeah

You don't seem sure about it

We just got in a small argument. But he does treat me good mom. I wouldn't be with him.

Okay honey. I want to meet him by the way.

Oh /:

What?

Nothing. Don't be mean to him

If He's a good person there's no need for me to be mean.

He's a great person. I love him even if he makes me mad sometimes.

Have you had sex with him?

NO

okay. If you do please be smart about it Sophia and use protection. I don't want to be a grandma yet. I'm still young

So am I. So don't worry about that mom

Mia misses you

Ughh my baby.😭

Come over

I have a photo shoot on Tuesday in New York, I will once I come back which is on Thursday.

Photo shoot with what brand?

Adidas :)

Ohhhhhhhh!!

Kendall Jenner will be there

The ex of the love of your life :)

I'm not ready to meet her.

Did you get tickets to go see Harry?

YES! MOM IM SO EXCITED IM GOING TO CRY A LOT

HAHAHA

I missed you mom

Me too baby ❤️

*

I go to the link my mom send me.

Grayson Dolan has found love?

Seems the like web star twin Grayson Dolan has found love with the beautiful model and friend of Justin Bieber, Sophia. Seems like these two have been on and off for two years. A mutual friend has reviled that "They both are very happy and love each other. They support and understand each other". Many fans have different type of opinions to the new relationship. Some fans say they know she makes him happy and they thank her for that while other aren't really happy about. They also have been seen together in various places around with some friends. Sophia has recently been seen more because she's know a signed model. She has worked with Kj Apa who's in the show Riverdale. She will be doing a ad with Adidas which is a pretty big deal seaming Kendall Jenner will be working with the brand as well. Back in 2015 we all thought her and Justin Bieber where in some type of relationship because they seemed really close and they would always hang out, but turns out they're just great friends and have a lot of love for each other. We want your opinion on what do you think of the new couple? Do you think Grayson Dolan and Sophia are happy and in love? We have to yet see a conformation that these two are still together and in fact in love.

*

I shut my phone and stand up and dust off the sand from my butt. I walk back inside the house and smile at Ethan.

"Want to talk about it?" He asks.

I sit next to him and sigh.

"He told you?"

"No I heard. I was walking to my room and I heard him ask you...." he says. Now I feel embarrassed. What if everyone heard?

"Where's everyone else?" I ask.

"They went to get ice cream" I nod my head and rub my eyes. Ethan pulls me into a hug which surprises me.

"I'm sorry that my brother is a dick sometimes" he mumbles.

"Besides him being a dick he's great. He loves me and I love him. I just get tired of the same thing. Every time we are good he has to say or do something dumb. Ethan I'm afraid that this will never stop and that just because I'm in love with him I will always forgive him and let him hurt me again and again. We  have promised to change like three times already. Every time we break up we make the same promise and break them within a week or month. It's just exhausting" I ramble.

"That's what being in a relationship is like I guess or maybe now. I don't know I've never been in one. Honestly you two are somehow preparing me if I ever end up being serious with Melissa. I just hope I'm not a dick like my brother" he says making me chuckle.

"She's a good person and she's beautiful" I tell him. He nods his head.

"So what now? What will you do if it happens again?" He asks. I stay quite for a few seconds thinking of his question.

When will I reach my limit?

When will I finally for once end it?

Do I even want to?

"I-I don't know. I love him Ethan. I love him so much but I know I can't keep going back to it. It's not okay for neither of us"

"Then do what's right for the both of you. I know you love him and he loves you, but I think it's better to stop it before it gets worst, if it can get any" he says and I nod my head.

"Thank you" I smile

If you would've told me I would be talking about my relationship with Ethan Dolan back when I was younger I would never believe you. Especially if it was about his brother. Life is crazy sometimes and I'm truly blessed to know the both of them.

**

Second update!!!

Please tell me what you think about they're relationship??!!