Attention

Sophia.

I'm woken up by my annoying phone alarm. Today I will have my first photo shoot. I'm really excited but nervous because I don't know what to expect. Since I don't have a car, Grayson said he would take me and be there with me, because he wanted to witness my first photoshoot.

I get up from my very comfortable bed and upon up my curtains. The light of the day shines through and I rub my tired eyes. I yawn as I make my way to my closet to change out of my pajamas. I put some lumi leggings and a addidas shirt. I put on my vans and then head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and face.

Louis told me to not wear makeup or do my hair. So I just brush it and apply chapstick on my lips. I spray some perfume and then walk out to the kitchen.

I see Bea drinking some coffee.

"Good morning sunshine" she says. I smile and hug her.

"When did you get here?" I ask her as I grab some fruit from the fridge.

"Last night. I was here before you got here" she says and stares at me.

"Can we hang out tonight? I want to go somewhere fun" I say and she nods her head. I can't help but notice that something's wrong. She seems sad or annoyed.

"We'll talk later" she mumbles and leaves to her room. I sigh and bite into my strawberry.

-

"I feel like this is to revealing" I mumble as I try to cover my boobs. Louis laughs and applies highlight on my cheek.

"You look beautiful" I turn around and watch Grayson staring at me with a smile on his face. My heart goes crazy and I blush as I smile.

"Okay stop being cute, Sophia lets go" Louis says and we all laugh. I blow Grayson a kiss before I leave the room. He said he was going to make a call and they he'll be out in a minute.

I walk with Louis to where Kj is. We already met. He's really nice and respectful, he told me he was as nervous as I was. I look at him and he smiles. He's wearing some black ripped jeans, a dark white shirt with colorful designs, his hair is styled in a messy way. I on the other hand am wearing some black shorts, a white laced crop top and some white converse that have rainbow laces.

 I on the other hand am wearing some black shorts, a white laced crop top and some white converse that have rainbow laces

"Hi guys! Please stand there and just have fun. Don't be nervous, just chill and give me your best!" The photographer says. Me and kj walk to where the set up is. It really chill. There's a white sofa, a tall mirror and some decorative plants and other stuff.