Chapter 3

Three people approached you as they smiled but except for one of the girl.

"[y/n] this is Eren, Armin, and Mikasa." Sasha pointed and I nodded.

They were survivors currently settling here after the fall of wall Maria. "Hi, I'm [y/n]." You greeted.

Mikasa stared at you for a little before walking towards you, "You're really pretty." She said and you thanked her.

"I'm pretty sure we are all about the same age right?" Armin asked.

"I supposed."

"FRIENDS!" They all pull you into a group hug. For the first time in a while, you smiled.

You guys all sat on the grass eating some bread as well.

Your pov;

I was nibbling on some bread while Sasha took a big bite. While eating, I noticed in the corner of my eyes Eren was staring at me but looked away every time I caught him.

"Eren," Mikasa said and he jumped.

"What Mikasa?!"

"Eat this, it's very healthy for you." She handed him the bread but he quickly rejects the offer.

"Your not my mother Mikasa." He shouted and Armin giggled.

"So [y/n], what's your history?" Mikasa asked.

I took a deep breath as I recall the events of what exactly happen.

"My mother and I, we used to live in Wall Sheena before we were going to move here. Our bloodlines were relatively close to royalty but my mother didn't want to do anything with the king. So we tried to run away to Wall Rose. We were happy as normal civilians for a few days until the military police caught us." I noticed I was looking down every time i remembered the events.

"Go on," Eren replied.

"They caught us and they torture my mother, calling us traitors to the country. Apparently, we were 'wanted.' to the king. Everything they offer was a lie as well. I watch them murder and shot my mother afterward. I stood there emotionless. But there was one guy who came and saved my life. He brought me to the underground and took care of me like a little sister, but this morning I didn't even get to say goodbye to him but he officially left to join the survey corps." I took a deep breath as I sighed.

"Can I ask you something [y/n]," Armin questioned.

"What's your last name? You said your name was close to the royal bloodline right?"

"My last name used to be Hiragi. Though I followed my brother last name and used Ackerman for this whole time just to be safe." I responded.

"I think you should stick back with the Hiragi name because I don't think anyone will track you down right now," Sasha replied.

We all looked at each other as Mikasa signaled something to Eren.

"[y/n], do you want to join the military for the 104 training squad? I mean after that we could possibly join the scouts afterward too!" He smiled.

"I want to slaughter every Titan that comes my way and get revenge for my mother who had been eaten by one." Eren mumbled to himself.

I thought about it for a while and I finally decided to, "I will join the scouts too."