Chapter 51

You were still lying in bed in the infirmary unconscious, Eren and Nicole stood by your side looking at you from afar as a doctor was checking your pulse.

Nicole faced down and walked out, "Eren, I still need to clean up. Please look after [y/n]." Nicole said, and Eren nodded as he smiled.

The doctor finished checking your pulse as he stood away looking down before facing Eren.

"Well, how is she?" He asked wondering. "Last time when she came to check on her daily health, I didn't feel the pulse of the baby."

"Baby? Then are you saying she is..." Eren opened his mouth a little bit as he faced you who was still sleeping.

"Unfortunately, she has heart palpitations, and her health is not okay at all. Also because of her unborn baby, she had become weaker." The doctor said before stepping out to the side leaving you and Eren together.

You opened your eyes a little as you saw Eren holding onto your hands, "Eren?" You smiled a little, and he did the same, but the smile faded. "[y/n], did you know that you were having a baby?"

You kept silence as you looked him straight in the eyes with a nod, "I also know that my heart isn't good, as long as the baby is safe, I do not care."

Eren sighed as he stood up, "Levi Heichou is the father, right?"

You gulped at his response but kept quiet as only a nod was the response.

"Doctor you must keep this a secret." Eren mumbled as the doctor nodded.

----

Your Pov:

A couple of days later.

"Are you sure you're able to walk?" Eren was following me, but I just nodded.

"Eren, shouldn't you be with Mikasa?" I smiled, but he rolled his eyes. "I can go wherever I want and shouldn't you be returning to the palace soon?"

"I guess but I'm now free so I can go anywhere, plus I'm still part of the Survey Corps." I faced him as he gulped at the sudden action.

"Oh, I have to go! I forgot Hanji called for me." Eren rushed down the hall, and all I could do was laugh.

I walked down the other way as I saw Levi but he just stared at me before walking past me, "H-Heichou..." I mumbled, and he didn't even bother to face me. "I don't know why but I'm hurt." I said.

"I'm hurt because I don't know why we're such a distance nowadays." My voice cracked, but Levi looked into my eyes before speaking, "We aren't meant for each other, let's end it here."

I was left alone afterward.

Eren saw everything and came running towards me as I just faked a smile as he hugged me tightly.

"[y/n]."

He pulled away as he wiped my tears with his thumb, "Let's go." All I could do was smile a little bit, but I couldn't smile at all.

---

Today was my last day in the Survey Corps as I bid everyone goodbye.

Jean, Sasha, Connie, and Mikasa were my closest friends; I won't forget them. I went to Commander Erwin office as Hanji was crying a little and hugging me a little.

"It's been great having you in the Survey Corps for two years...now we must say goodbye." We gave a handshake, and I gave Hanji a hugged before leaving.

I then went to Nicole with a book in my hand, "Here." I gave her the book, and she took it by surprise.

"How would I know how to read?" She asked me which confused the hell out of me. "You're saying you can't read?"

"Why would I know? I didn't go to school because my family couldn't afford it also I only know my how to only read my name, Sorry." Nicole kindly gave me back the book which caused me to frown a little.
-

I was holding a tray in my hands as I arrived in front of Levi's office, I knocked on his door, but he immediately said: "Get lost!"

I sighed as I placed the tray with a letter written cause I know this would happen along with tea in front of his door on the ground as I left without looking back.