Chapter 37

Levi's Pov

I stretched my arms out as I stepped outside of the headquarters but heard a crack beneath my shoes, I moved my foot to the side as I spotted something familiar. It was y/n necklace, what was it doing here?

I felt a lump in my heart as I bend down to pick up the necklace, "Captain? What's the matter?" Paige came over and asked but I shook my head. "Get going, we have a whole lot of work to do."

We continued walking but I couldn't stop thinking about the necklace, something that's on her neck...how would it end up here in the first place? Where is y/n? I didn't even know I was standing while zoning out before Paige snapped on me.

"Captain Levi!"

I faced her as I walked by her, "Tch...I swear you irritated me sometimes."

-----

Your Pov:

I managed to find a field of flowers as I laid my back against the tree trunk. Why did I run away? Rico and Jean are the only ones who know I'm alive.

I guess everything is alright since I'm inside these walls, I decided to lay my head down but soon after I realized that I'm sleeping then...

~

{In your dreams.}

Year 842

"[y/n]!!! WAKE UP!" I opened my eyes as I tried to adjust the illumination of the room. Next to me at the edge of my bed was my mother.

"M-Mom?! YOUR ALIVE?!" I said as I backed away a little bit shocked.

"Of course I am, idiot!" She pulled my cheeks a little. I shook my head as I looked into her eyes, "But...I saw you get killed by the Military Police years ago." I mumbled. "Stop dreaming and get dress, Historia is waiting for you."

"H-Historia...?"

My mom walked over to a wooden wardrobe as she pulled out a very nobility outfit, I was confused at the moment. "You know...your 3rd cousin? Historia Reiss!" My mom said handing me the outfit.

"Reiss? As in the noble family who rules the wall?" I said asking and my mother nodded.

I didn't know what to do right now but I started getting dressed without questions, after that, I followed mother down the hall. "M-Mother...where are we?" I asked while holding on to my pet bunny Rena.

"Geez, were at home, in wall Sheena! Right now we are heading to the palace to meet the Reiss family. Why do you seem so confused about it?" My mother nudged my shoulders a little.

We soon later arrived as we walked in, I widen my eyes as I saw the King...along with my f-father. He faced me and smiled a little...that's right, how can I forget? My father was a cousin of the king, so we were also connected to the King's blood.

I gulped as I stood there looking around, "[y/n], come here." My father waved as my mother nodded. I walked over to him, for some reason this felt like the first time I've seen him except I know I have before.

"Greet your uncle."

I looked at Rod Reiss and bowed, "Mr.Reiss." I said smiling a little but not really. He smiled as he pats my hair, "So [y/n]...you've sure have grown up." He replied. I noticed a girl with blonde hair standing by the door as I looked at her.

She was...somewhat similar to Krista, as in Krista Lenz. Rod somewhat knew I was looking at her as he blocked my view causing me to look up at him.

"You must not mention her name to anyone else, your parents knew her name because I've told them but that is Historia. She's is my child as well but from one of my servants."

Suddenly my head started to hurt badly.

"Excuse me...May I step out?" I asked and they both nodded.

I left the room as I went outside while walking around the castle gardens until I spotted 'Historia.'

She was reading a book by the tree so I sat next to her which frightens her a little, "H-Historia right?" I said smiling and she smiled back, "What do you mean 'right' [y/n]? I've known you for years." She laughed.

"Y-years..? Well um..I don't remember." I said scratching my head. Historia really looked like Krista, why did I only realized this now.

"Uhm...Historia? What are you reading?" I pointed. "It's about a mother-daughter relationship. My favorite character is Krista Lenz." She smiled.

I widen my eyes a little.

-nightfall-

I overheard father and mother arguing in the kitchen, I peeked opened the door a little.

"No! [y/n] is not becoming titan shifter!" I heard my mother yelled while father grabbed her wrist to calm her down. "You don't understand, she has royalty blood in her so she is related to the king! It's a tradition that she becomes a titan shifter!"

I covered my mouth from screaming, what does he mean by titan shifter?!

{awake}

I sat up and it was nightfall already, what kind of dream what that? Me related to the king...no way. My mother was still alive, it seemed so real but why did it feel like it's part of my past.

And who is...Historia?