Chapter 35

5 more days has gone by, you were beginning to think that you were actually out of luck right now.

You stood up and looked around, nothing seems to be nearby so you quietly climbed down the branches of the tree.

You needed to go hunting for food soon. A couple days ago, you made a bow and arrow with the surroundings resources. Your pants and shirt either had cuts or holes in them but you knew you had to deal with it.

You detected a boar so you lurked behind the tree while analyzing its move. You slowly placed the arrow on the bow as you aimed while closing one eye. "If I miss then it's over..." You whispered to yourself as you pulled and released the arrow. 

The arrow flew across and missed as the boar quickly ran away from you. "No...!" 

You sat down hopeless as you placed both of your hands on your head, your stomach was growling awfully a lot and you didn't know what to do. You were really HUNGRY.

-Your Pov-

I curled up into a ball just looking at the sky, I've never wanted to go back home so badly. I just want to sleep somewhere that's nice, see my friends and...Captain Levi as well. Soon after, I heard the sound of a horse trotting towards my direction. 

I flinched a little before looking to my left, what I saw...I couldn't believe my eyes. "Silla!" I called out my horse's name before running to her while hugging her head. "Y-Your still alive?!" I said slowly petting her as she moved her head. 

I can finally head back home now, "Geez...why did you have to kick me and take off without me?" I said complaining a little while getting on the saddle before I'd grasped the rein so I can hang on tightly.

"Alright Silla, Don't disappoint me this time. LET'S GO!" I yelled as Silla started running the other direction where the walls are. Levi...just hang on, I'll be there soon and I'll prove to him that I'm still alive. 

I opened my eyes a little bit as I saw the walls, my heart has lightened a lot. But the thing is...I didn't see any Titans, something was off about that. In probably about 10 minutes, I reached the gates of the wall. 

"I can't open it right now with my bare hands...someone has to be on top of the walls." I looked above to see if anyone was on top of the wall and there is. In fact, it was a Garrison soldier. "E-Excuse me!" I shouted and the soldier looked down at me a little surprised. 

"W-Who are you and what are you doing outside the walls?!" He shouted back. 

"Please let me in! I'm part of the Survey Corps under Commander Erwin's order!" I replied and he instantly pointed a rifle at me. "Where's your proof that you are?" 

I clutched my fist a little, I don't have time for this! "I don't have proof! Does my uniform counts?!" I said a little irritated. The guy took a little glimpse at my uniform before calling his Captain. 

"Captain Rico!" One said and she immediately walked over to look at me. "[y/n]?" She said as she signals the order soldiers to open the gates. "Open the gates, she part of the Scouts and I know her." I heard Rico shout.

I entered the town as Rico used her ODM to get down from the walls and greet me, "[y/n]...I can't believe your alive! I mean when we got a list of people who didn't survive or were missing the 59th expedition, your name was on the list." She said holding my hands. 

"I was nearly killed by a titan...but I'm fine now, a matter of fact this girl kicked me off of her." I playfully punched my horse face lightly. "So...What are you going to do now?" Rico asked and I sighed.

"I...don't know, could I have food and water?" I replied.