Chapter 40

"No way really? You won't be going on the 60th expedition?" Krista said as we continued to eat our food.

"That's right, Commander Erwin said I should stay back," I replied playing with my food a little. "Isn't that great though?"

I looked to see Mikasa sitting next to me all of a sudden, "You don't have to go through a traumatize moment outside the walls again." She smiled.

I just fake a smile in response but the truth is no matter how injured I am, I still want to go on the 60th expedition, it's supposed to be a moment where we defeat all the Titans and explore the southern part of the world.

"Could you excused me for a moment?" I said while getting up from the table. I walked out of the cafeteria as I stood near a window in the corner. I just feel really light headed, I didn't want to think about anything.

The fact that I'm excluded from the 60th expedition is wrong because I'm still a scout but if I'm not on this expedition then it's wrong!

Also, I keep seeing a girl name 'Historia Reiss' in my dreams who is apparently the king's daughter and my third cousin. She extremely looks like Krista. It feels like a memory loss for me but it couldn't be Krista, right?

"My my, what are you doing here?" I turned around to see Paige walking towards me smiling. "Nothing," I said looking away not wanting to talk but she just twists my shoulders to make me face her.

"Let go of me!" I said pushing her away which made Paige laugh even more. "You know when you were gone, Captain Levi and I have gotten closer. I think that I won this game now, which means it's your turn to die." She laughed as she pulled out a pocket knife prepared to stab me but I held onto the blades as my palm started to bleed but I kept my posture.

I looked at her straight in the eyes while struggling but smirking at the same time, "I don't think so."

Paige widens her eyes as blood were already dripping from my hand as she quickly backed away. I gasped a little catching my breath.

"Not bad for a noob." Before I can even look up, I felt a hand on my shoulder pushed me out the window as I looked up to see her smiling face.

Then everything went pitch black as I felt the hard ground.

Everyone from the cafeteria heard the sound as they quickly rushed to the window to see what's was going on.

"It's [y/n] Hiragi!" One shouted as they pointed. Armin and Mikasa quickly pushed through the crowd as they saw your motionless body laying there in a pool of blood.

They both quickly rushed down to where you were, "Did she fall out the window?!" Armin said while checking your pulse which was still beating.

"I think so! [y/n]! WAKE UP!" Mikasa made you sat up but you were unresponsive. "What's going on?!" Hanji shouted while making her way through the crowd that surrounds you.

"Oh my god! What happen?!" Hanji quickly felt your head as it was bloody. "Take her to the infirmary right now!" She ordered two soldiers to do so as one gave you a ride on their back.

You guys were just down the hallway when Levi dropped all his stuff and ran towards you.

"What's wrong with her?!" Levi shouted as he frightens the people around him. "It seems like she fallen out of the window sir!" Armin replied shaking.

They laid you on the bed as the nurse came in and told everyone to step outside. "But I want to stay with her." Levi glared as the nurse gulped and nodded while everyone else waited outside.

Meanwhile, Mikasa was thinking, it wasn't likely that you fell out the window.

"How could she fall out the window like that? I mean think about it..." She said which Hanji shook her head, "It was probably an accident right?"

Paige was walking down the hall as her eyes met Mikasa, she quickly avoided her looks which Mikasa found suspicious.