Chapter 4

3 Years later.

Your Pov;

Today was finally the day, that I joined the 104th Training Corps. I wore the regular uniform as everyone gathered to meet our instructor Keith Shadis, I heard he is really strict when it comes to people but hopefully I can survive.

"ALRIGHT! Welcome to the 104th Training Corps, I'm your instructor Keith Shadis. If you mess with me then I am sure to throw you out into the outside walls where you can be devoured by titans. UNDERSTOOD?!"

We were all frightened but I stood on my foot and saluted him, "YES SIR!" He went to each person one by one demanding where they are from and why their here. He didn't ask politely, but he asked harshly.

He reached Eren and asked where he was from, "Who the hell are you?!"

"I am Eren Yeager, I am from Shiganshina District of Wall Maria Sir! I'm here because I want to slaughter each last titan there is to the point they are extinct!" He shouted back in response.

Keith looked at me as I gulped, "and who are you?!"

"[Y/N] Hiragi, I'm from the undergrounds, sir!"

"YOU HAVE AN UGLY NAME! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" He pushed me but I kept on saluting.

"TO DEVOTE MY LIFE FOR THE FAITH OF HUMANITY SIR!"

"THEN LET'S HOPE YOU DO THEN."

----------

He finished asking everyone as we were gathering for dinner, "Look at this place guys, it's nothing but wood!" Eren complained.

"Eren, you should be proud at least that we made it this far to survive to be in the military," I said. "She's right Eren." Mikasa agreed.

"Guys...have you seen Sasha around?" Armin asked but I shook my head. "Oh..she was caught eating potatoes during Keith introduction so she has to run until the sun sets," Eren replied.

Sasha reminds me of a character of my favorite book for some reasons. I continue eating my porridge until a boy with light ash-brown hair with his sides and back trimmed shorter approached our table.

"So, I heard Eren Jaeger joined the military in order to be parts of the scouts am I correct?" He smirked. "So what if I want too?"

"I mean I wouldn't blame you since you look like an idiot that would easily get killed in combat so yeah go ahead and join the scouts since they easily died." I soon recognized this guy name was Jean.

"At least they truly venture the outside walls! UNLIKE SOMEBODY THAT WANTS TO JOIN THE MILITARY POLICE!"

The whole room got quieter. "Eren that's enough," Mikasa whispered but he pushed her hand away.

Jean and Eren grabbed each other collar, "I actually have a reason to join the scouts! So if you don't agree then shut the fuck up!" Shouted Eren. I wanted to step in so badly right now but I didn't.

"THE SCOUTS LOSES SO MANY PEOPLE EACH TIME THEY GET OUT THE WALLS! THEIR BASICALLY USELESS, ONE DAY ALL OF THEM WILL DIE!" Jean smirked but I slammed my hands on the table.

I slowly walked towards Jean with my death glare as Eren slowly stepped aside.

"Hey you, keep your opinions to yourself. I don't care what you think if you think the military police is better to be in then go ahead and join it. Besides that don't you dare start a fight over something like this again."

Everyone stared at me as I walked out of the room along with Eren and Mikasa following me, "[y/n] wait up!" I turned around as tears fell from my eyes with a smile on my lips.

"Ah, sorry!" I laughed as I scratched my head trying to forget what happen. "Sorry..if I said anything that was unnecessary towards you." He apologized but I quickly shooked my head.

"I..I just felt worried when Jean said all of them will die one day. Plus you guys know I have someone that I know in the Survey Corps." I sighed.