Chapter 20

It was decided that we would go after Annie today, if she was really the female titan then I will never forgive her. "[y/n], are you ready to go?" Mikasa walked in and asked me. "Y-Yes." I nodded while getting my gear ready.

-[time skip to when they meet Annie in Sheena.]

Annie was walking behind us because our plan is to lure her to the underground tunnel where we will capture her. "We're here." I pointed but she was stepping back a little. "Annie, what's wrong?" Armin asked facing back.

"I...I'm too scare to go down there." She replied. "But we need to help Eren escape though!" I said but she swayed her head. "Above ground, I'll help. Besides that, the deal is off." She coldly said.

"I've noticed that it's slightly quiet...I'm hurt by it." She looked down. It's true...the people around here are quiet because that's part of the plan.

"QUIT BEING STUBBORN DAMMIT! JUST GET THE HELL DOWN HERE AND MOVE! WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!" Eren suddenly shouted. "Stop shouting someone will hear you," Mikasa said to him.

"I'm sure it's fine Mikasa, for somewhat reason this place seems unusually deserted." Annie's eyes were turning big as if she knew our plan already. I've noticed that Armin's hands were shaking uncontrollably while holding on to the pistol in his hands.

"ALRIGHT, I have enough of this! I will carve your insides, do you UNDERSTAND ME, FEMALE TITAN?!" Mikasa took off her cape and pulled out her blades while Annie started to laugh really hard.

"You know Armin, It's nice that I can be a good person for you for now at least. It looks like you won your bet but..." She suddenly turned into a creepy smiled as I hung on to Eren's arm tightly where nobody could see.

"I'm going to gamble too! AND HERE'S MY WAIT!" She pulled her finger onto her mouth to bite it but Armin quickly shot the acoustic pistol into the air. Many civilians ran after her as the put a white cloth in her mouth as she struggled.

Eren was about to go up but Mikasa stopped him from going anywhere near her.

That's when she pulled out a spike part from her ring and slice her finger with it. I quickly read the situation and pulled Armin down to the tunnel as Mikasa grabbed Eren along.

I heard the people scream and the transformation from behind. The four of us ran deep down into the tunnel as I saw the other squad waiting, "Is plan A a no go?" One said and I nodded.

"Alright Eren, This is your chance to turn into a titan and defeat Annie!" Mikasa said.

Armin and I nodded and suddenly we saw the titan's foot step in near us and I took off my cape as I pulled out my blades.

"[y/n], run to this side! I'll go to the other way!" Armin said and I nodded. "Wait where are you guys going?!" Eren asked. "We can't all stay here or else we will die!" I shouted.

----------

I made my way above grounds as I saw a bunch of soldiers trying to fight off Annie but her skin keeps hardening.

I swiftly went for her legs fastly which as a success that she tripped down. I quickly went for her nape but she somehow quickly used the hardened crystal that my blades broke.

"Shit..!" I said.

"[y/n]!" I turned around to see Hanji.

"Hanji!" I said.

"Go tell Erwin that this mission has gone the other way around!" I nodded at her command and use my ODM to get my way around.

I took me a while but I found him with the Military Police. Erwin was handcuff while Levi was wearing his black suit walking near him until he spotted me.

"Commander Erwin!" I shouted as I landed and walked towards him. Suddenly all the guns were pointed at me which I rolled my eyes, "Move." I said.

"No, Erwin are you play sick games right now?!" Nile said. "What's the problem [y/n]?" Erwin said.

I shook my head, "Annie....turned into a titan before we even convinced her to go into the tunnel!"

Jean suddenly came over and I nodded. "Go defeat her right now," Levi commanded. "Yes, sir." We both said and Jean already left but Levi stopped me.  "[y/n], good luck."

I glanced to the side not answering him back.