Chapter 11

"Her real name is [y/n] Ackerman. 'Hiragi' is just a name she got from her mother. She was raised by a man who took her in at the age of 10, she said her 'brother' joined the Survey Corps."

Everyone faced me as I looked down in embarrassment.  "Is this true?" The guy asked and I quietly nodded. "Though...I don't remember having a 'brother' joining the Survey Corps."

"So your implying you have memory loss is that correct?"

I didn't know what to say at this point,  how come I don't remember a single thing but Eren seems to know? "I'm not sure sir," I replied looking up where everyone can finally see my face.

This whole time I had my head down but now, they all can see me. "Now, the reason you are here is because in Eren Titan form you charged at him while using the 3DMG to slice him is that correct?"

"Yes, but it was done in self-defense," I answered back looking at him.

"Sir, if I may have [y/n] join our forces in the Scouts Regiment instead? " Erwin said.

"State your reason."

"[y/n] have shown to be very quickly at reading situations and has provided a strong power that most of us need."

I looked over but I saw Captain Levi looking away when I our eyes met. "Alright, I'm going to call this case closed as an order that Eren and [y/n] are to join the Survey Corps."

—•
Eren and I walked behind Erwin in the Scouts HQ. I can't believe I'm actually joining this place.

While walking I saw a bunch a people watching us, "are they new?" one asked.

"I heard they just got out of court." Another whispered. I ignored them and continued to follow the commander. We walked into an office where there are people sitting at the table as if they were waiting for us.

I sat next to Eren at the table as we stared at the others. "Alright, I have to decide to let you guys under the care of Levi's squad." I looked over to Levi and he was drinking some tea.

A girl with golden brown hair approached us as she handed us our new uniforms. "These are your guys new uniform, you are expected to wear these from now on," Erwin said. "Better keep it clean." I heard Levi whispered.

"Let me introduce you to the Levi Squad; Petra Ral, Oluo Bozado, Eld Jinn and Gunther Schultz."

I nodded and Eren suddenly used his leg to bugged me and he signaled me to look at Captain Levi. He was staring at me and it made me a little uncomfortable. "Eren, your not allow to turn into Titan form unless I say so, got it?"

"Yes, sir."

------

After that, I wore my new uniform as I pulled the hood so it was covering my face. We were riding on horses to our supposedly new place where it would be just us resting there. I was riding my horse next to Eren when he kept looking back but he gulped every time.

"Eren, why do you keep looking back?" I whispered. Captain Levi was behind us and told us to focus on getting to the destination. "Stop talking love birds." I gulped.

I still held a hatred against him for beating Eren up back there. We arrived at a castle and we were told to get straight to cleaning under the orders of Levi.

I was in a room by myself just dusting until I heard the door locked behind me, it was captain Levi as I turned around. "Captain Levi," I said and he nodded. "Why did you need to lock the door?" I asked but he got closer to me.

My head is starting to hurt with visions again. "Captain..." I mumbled as he put his hand on my collar and pulled out the necklace. "Who gave you this?" He strictly asked. "I wonder that myself too sir." I replied.

"[y/n], how come you don't remember me?" He asked. "Captain, I don't know what you are talking about. For all I know is that you are my captain and I am just a cadet."

--------------

You looked away as Levi just sighed, he wanted to know if you were [y/n] from 7 years ago. But you didn't seem to remember which made him unsettled on the inside. "Look, clean all this I want it spotless." He left you as you rolled your eyes.

It was now lunch time and you decided to eat outside under a tree by yourself, you couldn't really fit in with the new people at all but it was best to just be alone sometimes. While eating you saw Petra coming towards you smiling.

"[y/n], your not going to come eat inside?" You shook your head,

"It's best if I don't eat with them."

She lay next to you that your shoulders were touching. "Is it because of Captain Levi?" She urged you but you shrugged. "He asked me why I couldn't remember him when we literally just met on Court for the first time." You said a little bit annoyed.

"Wanna hear something?" Petra said and you nodded. "Before you came here, a couple years ago Captain Levi always wanted to visit the undergrounds to see someone whom he said was a girl that was like a little sister to him."

"Oh really, that little sister must be important to him then." You sighed.

"He said that you were very similar to the girl that he wants to protect."

Petra took your hand and gave a piece of metal that has blue gold wings.

"Keep this." She said and left. You stared at it for a while before putting it into your pockets. It started to get a little cold so you pull your hood a little more down.