Chapter 50

Levi shoved you away but you didn't listen, "I will not leave you alone! Your injured and—"

The moment you grabbed his wrist again, he pushed you away but this time harshly that you fell to the floor.

You looked up at his face as he had his teeth clenched. "Don't touch me again." He said before walking off but you rushed in front of him and blocked his way.

"Why are you acting like this?" You calmly said but Levi faced down and held on to his right arm. "You're a queen, don't come here again."

Levi walked past you with a cold stare, you felt a lump in your heart. Being queen? You couldn't stop thinking...you didn't care if you were a noble or not, your feelings for Levi could never change.

You turned your back to face Levi but he was already walking far already down the hall. What happened on the expedition that caused everyone like this?

•—•

A few days have past and you decided that you wanted to stay at the headquarters, you didn't care what the Commander says but you want to look after Levi.

You were walking down the hall towards his room with a tray in your hands.

On the tray was warm tea and recently made soup.

You arrived at his front door, lightly knocked on his door but no answer.

'Is he sleeping?'

You knocked again once more but this time louder. "Oi! Who the hell is there?!" He shouted angrily.

"It's me." You replied strutting. "Go away, I'm busy!" He shouted back.

Without warning or permission, you opened his room causing a glare from his eyes. "Are you deaf? I clearly said I'm busy...."

"Heichou, I brought you tea and soup...I'll leave afterward—"

Levi cut you off, causing your smile to fade away. "I don't want it, leave." He raised his voice. "I-If you don't want it then I'll leave it on your side table."

You placed it on the side table and turned your body towards the door but you stopped walking as you heard a broken glass on the floor.

You whirled around and widen your eyes, Levi had thrown the soup and tea you took time making for him.

"I said I DON'T WANT IT! NOW LEAVE!" He yelled angrily. "But I–"

"SHUT UP! I don't need to hear from you." He ordered and you left the place faking a smile while nodding but after you left, a tear strolled down your eyes.

"It's okay [y/n], he just wants to be alone and he's also probably tired!"

Levi locked his door and stared at the mess on the floor, "Argh!" He sat in his chair while burying his face in his hands.

You walked down the corridors as you were holding on to a book, it was a good book as well.

You spotted Nicole who was mopping the floors until she saw you in which she smiled. "Hey!"

"Hey Nicole, what are you doing?" I asked. "Mopping the floors, Commander Erwin asked me to clean this hallway since there was a lot of dust." Nicole sighed.

"What brings you here?" She questioned. "Oh, I was...visiting Captain Levi—"

"I heard he's been locked in his own room for days now, how scary..." Nicole blinked. "I made him tea and soup but I guess he didn't want it so he ordered me out the room." I laughed faking a smile.

Suddenly you closed and opened your eyes finding it hard to breathe as you held on to your heart through your clothes, you felt like you were going to die any second. "[y/n]? [y/n]!" Nicole quickly caught you as you almost fell to the ground.

You were badly knocked out but had trouble breathing, it felt that your heart was going to burst. "Some help!" Nicole shouted while holding onto you. Eren spotted both of you and quickly rushed over.

"Nicole what happened?!" He asked but Nicole just shrugged. "She was holding onto her chest, it seems that her heart hurt badly!"

Eren quickly carried you bridal style as he brought you to a doctor.

[a/n}: what did you think happen? :)