Chapter 13

The next morning you woke up feeling ache a little recalling what happen last night about Levi telling you the story.

You decided to chugged a glass of water near your bed stand as you stood up.

While it's still morning and early, you walked over to your window as you opened it so the light can come through shining.

Your uniform was placed on a chair across the room as you lazily went over and quickly put it on.

You decided to do a side braid to your [h/c] [h/l] hair. A knock was on your door as you went over to open it.

"Good morning [y/n]," Petra said and you smiled. "Morning."

"Do you want to help me with breakfast? I mean since we are the only two girls here." You quickly nodded, making breakfast wasn't your best thing but you tried anyway.

You walked with her into the kitchen as you guys decided to make porridge for the boys.

"Is white porridge okay?" You asked checking in first and Petra agreed. It took a while but you guys finally finished.

You heard footsteps walking in, it was captain Levi. He made eye contact with you but walked past by you like nothing happen.

"Good morning Corporal." Petra greeted and he nodded. "Petra, my tea?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." She walked over as she handed him some black tea while he took a sip facing the wall.

You stood there awkwardly looking at the already made porridge. "[y/n]!! MORNING!" You heard Eren running down the hallways as he gave you a big hug.

You could barely breathe as if he was choking you to death. "You two seem like a good couple." You heard Petra said as you blushed.

"No running in the hallways dumbass!" Levi said as he smacks Eren head so he got off of you.

"Shouldn't run brats." Oluo came in, he tried really hard to act like Levi but it's just embarrassing to you.

Soon, everyone gathered for breakfast at the table and you all feasted in. While eating you took quick glances at Levi but he wasn't paying attention to you at all.

Today, he was supposed to go to the headquarters to meet the others. "You guys do know that I will be gone for today as I have a meeting at the HQ right?" He looked up.

You all nodded at his response, genuinely you felt relief that he is going to be gone for a few days. No more awkwardness.

"You're going alone right?" Eren questioned but shook his head quickly as he faced you.

"[y/n], is going to come with me too." Everyone was agitated including you. "Why me?" You raised your voice a little bit annoyed.

"You're the younger one here, and you have a role that you need to part take." He raised his voice back.

You sighed at the fact you have to follow him around when you thought you could spend the day alone but the fact you remembered that you choose to become a soldier. Breakfast was finished as Levi ordered to get your horse ready to leave.

You lazily wore your cloak as you walked to the horse stable.

xxxxxx

I went over to my horse named [h/n] as she was kicking the stable door. "[h/n], steady.." I used the rope to take her out slowly as she licked my hands. I feed her an apple as she was showing her body language on how happy she was.

"Hey brat, let's go." I saw Levi already on his horse. "My name isn't brat..." I whispered. "What was that?"

"Nothing, Let's go, captain." I sighed as I seated myself on the horse as it starting trotting towards the west where the town was. During the horse riding, it was quiet as Levi was focused on the road.

"Uh...Captain?" I said to break the muteness. "Hmm..?"

"About last night-" I didn't even finish my sentence yet I am already cut off. "Forget it; you are a cadet so be quiet." Levi quickly said coldly.

I'm presuming he doesn't want to talk regarding it right now, but why did I feel unhappy while he said that? So I did, I kept quiet and didn't say a word until we reached the HQ.

We arrived as I got off my horse and walked behind Levi into the place where I can see every single scout.

"Wait here." He ordered and I nodded as he left to go into a room. While waiting a weird familiar girl came and smiled at me.

"I've believed we met before! SO IT'S TRUE THEN THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED TO JOIN THE SCOUTS." She had glasses as was holding my hands laughing really hard. "Y-Yeah...! But I'm sorry I don't know your name." I stiffly said smiling.

"Four eyes, get off my cadet soldier. " Levi said giving her a death glare, but she was okay with it? She's not even scared!

"HAHA, Levi~!" She said. "By the way, I am Hanji." She shook my hands and I nodded as we walked away. While walking away, Levi walked closer to me which I noticed. "You're walking too close." I scoffed.

"Am I? Cause I believed your the one who is walking too close to me right now."