Chapter 52

Approximately 3 months later, I returned to living with Historia. She was doing all the major stuff which I never had to worried about since she can handle it all.

Eren always visited me once every 2 weeks if he's not on any expedition which I always thanked him.

A knocking was on my door, I slowly stood up and walked towards the door and opened it.

"Eren!" I hugged him as he smiled. "How's the baby?" He whispered but I just shrugged.

"It's fine, soon I'll find out the gender." We both walked to sit down on the couch as I handed him a glass of water.

"How's Nicole and the others?" I asked. "Pretty good, Nicole went on 3 expeditions and still survived even though she was first on the line."

"Except when I was in the front, I didn't make it back with the rest." I joked but Eren just rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, how's Captain Levi?" I asked. "Oh, Heichou? He seemed to heal just fine but rather more protective of his squad. Whenever Armin accidentally mentions your name he makes that 'Tch.' "

I just frowned a little but sighing as I walked to my desk and handing Eren a letter. "Please give this to him...." I placed it in his hands as he nodded.

I sent letters to Levi every time Eren had come to visit, I'm not even sure if he reads them but in the letters, I expressed on how much I still love him and my feelings won't change.

I also told him in the letters that I'm currently pregnant with our child, but yet I saw no reply from him yet about this.

Eren greeted me goodbye as he left my room, My pregnancy has not been announced to the public yet as I terribly asked Historia to keep it a secret.

Since months have passed by, I wasn't allowed outside because of the bump on my stomach and it might call the attention of the civilians as well.

The only place I could really go is around the palace, it actually does get's boring from time to time.

This is when I actually missed the time I was in the Survey Corps and how much I really missed it.

-
A few hours later, I was reading books on my bed when there was a knock from the outside of the door.

"Come in."

It was Historia and she had her usual smiled as ever, "[y/n], we have a meeting with the Commanders of all the 3 regiment."

I nodded as I got up and got ready but Historia just sighed, "hey [y/n]?" She asked.

I looked at her and smiled as I was waiting for her answer, "You should wear you know...um baggy clothes? To cover up your stomach." She chuckled and I did as told.

Once I was done, we walked down the hall and into the room of where the meeting was being held.

The three commanders saluted us and I was surprised to see Levi here. As I walked next to Historia closer than usual, he started to eyed me but I kept my posture and looked away from him.

I still can't forget that he didn't want us to be together.

-

Minutes into the conversation meeting and we were already having an argument.

Not me but with between Commander Erwin and Commander Nile. "I think that having the military police provide back up when needed during the expedition is a good idea." Erwin stated but Nile just shook his head disagreeing.

"I'm sorry but I think the Survey Corps should be disbanded then!"

I looked at him a little coldly because I loved the Survey Corps so much and we couldn't disband it! Absolutely not!

"Please don't forget that you do not make the choice to either disband or not." Historia finally said.

I asked to take a step out for a moment and luckily she allowed me, as soon as I closed the door...I just sighed in relief and felt my tummy.

It was moving again which made me scared, "hey...don't move too much." I whispered while looking at my clothes stomach but I'd sensed someone looking at me from the distance.

"H-Heichou..."