Chapter 1

Rebeca:

I walked into the trap just to see him. I can't stand him .

''Wassup ma ''. Jay said 

I'm not ya ma nigga

Whatever . Jay said

As I walked out of the trap I saw this fine piece of meat walking up the street ''.Damn'' you fine I said to get his attention .He turned around and just looked at me. I can't get one back ,I  asked. O my bad , You kind of took me by surprise . My name Ben but my friends call me Black .Well it's nice to meet you Black. My name Rebeca but my friends call me Redd . Maybe we can chill later Redd . Sure but the only way we'll  see each other is if we bump into each other.'' Trust me we will'', he said laughing .What u laughing about .See u later fineness , I said walking away. I saw a little smirk go across his face.

Ben:

What you mean I  don't have enough ,man never mind .Dude I hate when nigga's do shit like this , I started walking up the street and I heard something that caught my attention . ''Damn'' you fine . I looked back and couldn't believe what I was seeing . She was fine ASF .I was at a lost for words . '' I can't get one back'' , she asked . O my bad ,you kind of took me by surprise . My name is Ben but my friends call me Black. Well it's nice to meet you Black my name is Rebeca but my friends calls me Redd . Maybe we can chill later Redd . Damn she fine . Sure but the only way we'll see each other is if we bump into each other . I'm new to the trap . I'll be seeing her more than she think .'' Trust me we will'' , I said . She walked away ,but  before she was actually gone she said ''see u later fineness. All I  could do was smile . Man that girl is really doing something to me .

Rebecca :

I'm sitting at the house bord ASF .I decided to go to the trap. As I walk up to the door I saw his fine ass. At first I was confused , but then I remembered what he said earlier . I went inside to see what everyone else was doing . I went into the room and started rolling up a blunt . Someone came busting in the door . ''Damn''  my bad ,Black said. Come in Fineness. He smiled and sat down. So this is what you ment by later . We went on talking for a while . He asked if he could walk me home . How could I pass that up. We started walking . I really like this guy . Before I went in the house I gave him something to think about . ''See you later fineness'' I said walking in. That was one hell of a kiss . I went to take a shower and oiled up. I put on my black booty shorts and pink sports bra. I laid down and started paying on my phone. A while later I fell asleep.

Black:

Alright dude I'll talk to you later. While walking away from  the car, I saw her , I think that she saw me too. She walked into the house . I walked in a couple minutes later I walked in . Everyone was all over the place . I walked in a room that was quiet . To my surprise Redd was in their . ''Damn'' my bad , I said . But I was happy that she was in their . '' Come in fineness'' she said . I had no choice but to smile . I sat down because I wanted to get to know her better . We talked for a while .She told me some stuff that I would have never thought that she did before . I asked her if she wanted me to walk her home. We continued to talk . I wasn't paying attention to half the things she was saying . I was looking at her ass and boobs . She was fine ASF . I started paying attention again .We got to her house and she kissed me . I mean , I didn't want to stop . She let go and started towards the door . Before she walked in she said '' See you later fineness'' and closed the door.