Chapter 10

Part 3
Dee:
Y'all before we leave I got a announcement to make. Get ya ass in here everyone,Shawn said.

Y'all so I found out yesterday that not only am I having a wedding that me Shawn are having another baby. Everyone was so happy, they started clapping, screaming congratulations, hugging me kissing me . I felt so love by the people that got my back .

I'm happy knowing that when my baby gets here that he or she doesn't have to worry about not having anyone who cares.Im so happy for you De'arie , Redd said giving me a hug.

Redd:
My babygirl having another one . I love that girl for real. Redd come on, Black said . Alright babygirl I love you, I said to Dee . Bye boo. Babe I gotta take my car home I said to Black . Drive it to my crib , he said getting his . I got in my car and followed him .

I got a text from August saying that she was going with Jay .
Auggie :I'm going with Jay
Me : Alright boo
I started looking back at the road . Black pulled up all the way in the driveway so I can park. He got​ out and opened the door for me . He locked the door and we went up stairs.

Black:
We walked up the stairs and made it up to my room. She rolled around on the bed stretching. I took my glasses off and put them in the case.I took off my shoes and lined them back up. Put my hat with the rest and sat next to Redd.

I got on top of her and went for those lips . She forgot that she hade her glasses on . I started kissing her neck . Her breathing skipped. She started rubbing her hands in my hair . I wasn't the type of nigga that was in a rush to have sex . I knew if I waited then it would be better.

I went back up kissing those lips . She took her heels off and told me to unzip her dress. When the dress was off she was wearing a Redd and black lace bra and panties set . She scooted back on the bed, I walked over to the side closest to her and she grabbed my shirt pulling me between her legs . I let her take my shirt off.

I picked her up and put her on top. Slowly she started undoing my jeans . Yu I laid her down and started kissing down her inner thigh. As I got lower and lower her breathing got reakless. I went in . My baby was so wet. At that time she couldn't hold it in . She let out a loud seductive moan that got me more and more excited. I started going faster and faster. Yasssssssss, she screamed. She started gripping my hair . Baby I'm about to come , she screamed. Just as she said she came and I ate that shit up . I kept going and going. Her moaning got louder and louder. I got up and said "How much u want me baby". Baby I want u a lot ,she whined. I got between her and she put her legs around me . I leaned down so I could go straight in . When I put it inside of her . She let out a gasp. I went slowly in and out . She got me excited. I started going faster and faster. In and out . Harder and harder. Yasssssssss , faster baby faster,she screamed. Say my name babygirl​, say my name . Ohhhh fuck daddy , she screamed. Yes baby let that shit out, I said in her ear. A nigga had to be the shit the way she screaming. Ohhhh fuck babygirl​, you so tight. I pulled out and flipped her over. I put her in place and went right back in . The sound of our skin and she moans got me going . I had so much energy. She was extra entergetic . We could go all night. I was hitting that shit up. I pulled out and put her on top. At this point , her glasses were already off . I let her do her while she was riding. Damn babygirl ,ride that shit I said smacking her ass . She slowed down , and not because she was tired . Come on baby come for daddy ,I said . Shit I was close . Fucccckkkkk , baby I'm close ,she screamed. I picked her up and laid her down on the bed . Still tearin that pussy up. Come for me babygirl. Fuck babygirl come-on . Owwwww fuck she said as she came . A couple minutes later I came all over her . That shit was insane babygirl, I said grabbing her face for a kiss . Come shower with me mamma. Baby I can't ,she said smiling. Oh shit right, I said laughing. I picked her up and put her on the end of the bed . I put on my boxers and went in the bathroom to run bath water. We got in . Changed the sheets and laid down watching TV.