Chapter 2

Redd:

Damn I don't know why but I woke up in a happy mood . I'm really looking forward to today. I got up and went to the closet to pick out my outfit . I picked out my white high waist shorts and a pink crop top. I took out my pink heels . After I picked out my outfit for today I went to get in the shower . After I got out the shower I went downstairs to eat ,but I found nothing . So I just went to Subway . I left Subway and went to the trap. People thought that just because I dress like a girly girl that I'm not one of them . But I showed them who boss a while ago . I went in and here come this nigga already in my face talking . '' wassup ma '', said jay . Look I ain't ya ma . I walked away and he grabbed my arm .I turned around and punched his ass in the face . He fell on the floor and I herd Black say '' Damn it's like that'' . I turned around and said ''He kept tryin me '' . He smiled and went in the back room . I didn't feel like wearing my heels so I took them off and put them by the door. Black was looking fine as always . I walked into the room and took his hat off his head and put it on . He got up and tried to get it back, but I ran and he followed . When he caught up he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back towards him . I started laughing . He didn't let me go until I gave it back . To be honest I didn't want him to let go but Boss Man called him . He looked back at me for a while and then walk off .

Black :

I got up and showered . I went to the closet and put on my black and white True Religion's and my black and gold shirt . To add a little spin to things I added my black and gold snapback and black and gold jay's . I skipped breakfast and just went to the trap . I went in to see Redd punch the shit out of Jay . ''Damn it's like that'' I said . She turned around and aid '' He kept trying me ''. I laughed and walked to the back . Damn , I thought to myself . She look Bad ASF. I sat down and rolled a thick one . Redd came in and took my hat off of my head . I got up and she started running . That ass though. I stared to go after her. I slid my hands around her waist and pulled her close . And no , I'm not the type of nigga that can't control his lil homie . We stood their for a while . She gave me back my hat , but I still didn't let go. I don't think that she wanted me to let go. That's when Boss Man came in and told me that I had a drop to do . I looked at Redd and she looked at me . Those eye's . I put my hat on and went to the main room .

Jay:

After she punched me I decided to stop messing with her . But I noticed that when Black came in that her whole attitude changed .I really noticed it when I walked in on the whole hugging scene in the dinning room . What do she see in him that she don't see in me. I don't even care imma let her do her .

Boss Man:

I was walking around looking for Black to tell him that I have something for him to do , when I saw him all hugged up with Redd. I mean they cute . Better him than Jay . So I went in told him I have a drop for him and walked out .I don't care about what anyone do as long as they do what I told them to do. A couple minutes later he walked in and said ''Wassup Boss Man''. I told him where to go and who to look for . Before he walked out , I told them that they cute and all . He smiled and walked out.

Black in media