Chapter 21

Dee
I called my baby and asked what happened. He said he don't know what I'm talking about. I told him about Redd and Black. He said that he didn't know anything was wrong with them. Then asked if she talked to Jay. I asked her and she said he was the one that sent him the videos. He told me to tell her that he'll talk to her about it later he sounded really distracted. I asked what was wrong and he said that he had to go and that he was gonna be late. I just said ok and hung up. What is going  on with everyone. I thought to myself. I helped her up and told her to come lay down with me. As we got to the room she took off her shoes and started rubbing her feet. I thought it was weird but realized that it was a normal thing. "Dee" she said in a low innocent tone. "Yea Rebecca"I asked. "I don't want to be in the game no more. I can't do it anymore" I turned around and just looked at her. Are u sure I asked concern. "yea I think I am" she said laying her head down on my lap. The baby was sleep so I was able to actually talk to her. I started to tell her the benefits of leaving and of staying.

Black
I was a damn good swimmer as a kid so I was able to get outta that shit. The real challenge was dealing with Jay ass. Bc if something goes down with him his people gone pop up and take out everything. It would be a war that wasnt planned. 35 minutes after calling BM he pulled up and I waited a minute before getting in. When I did he pulled off and got back on the freeway. He asked what happened. I told him everything, from his actions, to his mood , to the moment he jumped out leaving me locked in the car. He told me the plan and the pros and cons that come with it. One con being that I can't keep in touch with Redd. He said that she can't know I'm even alive. I hate what that's gonna do to her. We got back and he told me that he was sending me to Cali for a while , and that I can't get in touch with no one . To start over for a while and to stop using the name Black. I shook my head taking in what he was telling me. This bout to be a hard year. I got to BM privet jet and they took me to California. I guess this is farewell.