Chapter 12

Redd;

I have been sitting on this ground for so long . I moved around trying to get out of these ropes. This shit hurts . I was soo annoyed that I started screaming . Yes I'm scared but I'm not bout to let them get the best of me. Someone started banging on the door . I stopped yelling because now I'm more scared than before. I knew how this shit goes. They take me , tell me why I'm here , hours later my people come and we all end up at the trap smoking . I laid my head against the wall . As I started to doze off someone bust in the door. Hello little lady, the man said . He started walking towards me and rubbed the side of my face. Bitch don't touch me  , I yelled . I turned my face and he slapped the shit outta me. Don't talk to me like that bitch. He said slapping me again.  Do that shit again I dare you , ill end yo life . I screamed . He bent over , lifted my face up , and just looked at me. I closed my eyes , he slapped me again then grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the large wall in the room . He hung the ropes on something on the wall . My feet were off the ground . He looked at me and walked out of the room . What surprised me was that he left the door open. My thought was broken when this girl came in with joggers and a sports bra. She looked so familiar . She came and straight hit me in my shit.'' Owe'' I yelled . She hit me  again and again and again. I started  coughing  up blood . I was in so much pain. She paused for a minute and started looking at me. I have cried before but not in front of people. ''You think your so much better than me don't you '', she said. I don't know you''. She walked over to me and lifted my face up. '' Do you need me to remind you'', that voice  sounded familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.'' Your a very healthy girl you know. ''You the girl from Subway, I said surprised. ''YEA , smart ass, she said. She hit me again in the face making me flip the other way. Why are you doing this , I asked. '' You have something that I want . when I get it you can go''. How the fuck am I supposed to know what you want. She hit me again in the face . '' You better figure it out , she said walking out. I sat there thinking to myself '' What is it that she wants''.

Black;

Damn , its been 13 hours. We went to 3 of they main spots and still no Redd. We went back to the trap because we needed a blunt. We smoked and got back to searching . We had no time to waste . Her people here, people worried . I mean ye she a tough bitch , but people can only take so much. I went with Jay to look in some abandon factories . The ride was quiet because I was trying to focus. I could see that something was on his mind so I broke the silence and asked him wassup.

What's wrong with  you nigga, '' Shit thinkin bout Augest''he said.  Why what 's going on with her? ''She been acting extra attached'' Nigga that's a good thing . I don't know but come on we here. We got out and walked up. There was lights on so I guess its a trap house. We knocked on the door , nigga ain't tryna get shot. Some girl came to the door. She looked at me and smiled. This bitch , why I keep running into her. Aye where yo boss, I asked. ''He in here , she said letting us in . She walked in front of us like she was hiding  something.  I kept myself on alert . I signaled Jay to call the crew, I had a felling that something was bout to pop off. We went to a room in the back and told us to wait here. She sat down next to me and started playing with my hair.'' So why you with that girl''. I looked at her for a second and answered  because that's my girl. I'm not leaving her for nobody especially not for you. I guess that wasn't what she wanted to hear. '' Well see about that , she got up and walked out. I followed her out with Jay right behind. She went into a room and the whole time. I felt like she was leading us to Redd.