Chapter 18

Redd;

I walked and went to talk to my far cousin and I just felt a pair of eyes on me . I looked around and didn't see anyone so I just went back to talking. We ended our convo and I went to see my momma. She looked like something was on her mind. I went to ask her what's wrong and she just blew me off. I can always see when she is lying so I gave her a moment. I walked and started playing with the kids and Dee. Everyone started to leave because they had kids that had school in the morning. I gave out some kisses and went in the den. The only people that was still here was my momma , Blake, Desire, Black, BM, Augest, Jay , and a couple other people. I just named the important people. BM and Dee took Neaveh and left . My momma told me that she had something to tell everyone. She wanted Black to stay but he had to take his family back. I really enjoyed hanging out with them today. That brother of his is too funny. I kissed Black bye and he left promising to come back. When it was only my people my momma started talking . She told us that she had cancer and that she didn't have that long to live. We all was very close to my momma so we was all sad crying . She said that she wasn't gonna tell us when she was due . I was so upset that I got up and walked up the stairs and went to lay down. I felt so uncomfortable so I went to get in the shower. I got out and put on some black shorts and a black lace front bra. I put my hair in a messy bun. I wanted to watch something that will get my mind off of losing my mother. I cut on Dora and laid on the foot of my bed right in front of the TV . It showed the one where the animal was separated from there mother and I found myself crying again. After a while I got my phone and called Black . I told him that I really need him right now . He said ok and asked if I was ok. That made me start even more. He never hung up nor did I . I herd him open the door of the car and get in . The whole time he was driving he had the radio off. He told me to come open the door and I hung up. On the way own I saw that everyone was in their rooms. When my family hears stuff like this they don't like to be seen. I walked over to the door and started drying my face . I opened the door and he pulled me into his chest. That made me cry even more. He picked me up closing the door and walked me upstairs. He sat me on the bed and took off his stuff. I laid my head into my bed and tried to stop myself from crying more. He lifted me up laying me up on his chest. He had on his joggers and a red t shirt. He waited minute before asking what was wrong. I explained everything momma said and how I felt about the whole thing. I started crying again and ended up getting a headache . I laid my head on his lap and fell asleep.

Black;

After I noticed that Redd was sleep I got up and went to talk to Blake and see how she was doing with this. Before I made it to her room, I passed her momma room . She was sleeping with the TV on. I went to cut it off when I noticed what she was watching. She was watching a home movie of her , I'm guessing her husband , Blake and Redd. I got caught up in the video. When my trance was broken I saw that she woke up . She was watching it with me . We started talking and she told me that she was gonna need me to take care of Redd while she is gone . She told me that she only has three weeks but she is tired of the pain so she wants to be put to sleep . I felt myself about to cry. She said that she wanted to do it in a couple of days. She laid down and went back to sleep. I walked out taking in all of that information. I went to Blake's room and saw that she was sleep so I just went back to Redd. I laid down and stared at the sky . Man this gone be hard.