Chapter 17

Momma;
I was so happy that they found my baby girl. The real reason we came down here to ATL is because I had to tell them something important. I want to wait until after the party . I went to get dressed. I wore a black and purple dress with Black flip flops. I put my curly hair in a pony tail and went outside. They had already cut on the music and started cooking. Blake and Redd went to get some drinks and snacks for the guess. We have a big family. I went to help desire with the meat . This gurl can really cook.

Black;
I went to my momma house to tell them that I'm bringing​ them . I got there and they was all sitting down. Hey ma. I said kissing her on the cheek. Ma what y'all doing today. We had a short conversation and then I told her to go change. I took my momma and my sister in my car and my dad and brother drove in there in his car. We got there and that bitch was packed. That was a lot of people to walk through. I went to the kitchen and saw BM talking  to Redd momma. I walked over and properly introduced myself. We didn't really get that chance yet. I brought my mother over and introduced them . They started talking about stuff moms talk about so I just dipped. I saw Redd walk in with Blake. They was holding bags so I went to go help out. "Hey mommy", I said grabbing the bags outta her hands . " hey Papi she said giving me a kiss. I walked in the kitchen and put the things on the table. ''Baby come here, I said motioning for Redd to come over. She came over and I pulled her in for a hug. I really needed one and I could tell that she did too. We just stood there, not caring who was  watching or passing us by. '' I love the love but I need a little help my dad said . Before I let her go  I kissed her on the forehead and walked off with my dad. We talked for a minute and told me that I need to think about settling down because shit is starting to take a turn in the Drug Game. I told him that we need to talk about that later . Me and a bunch of others needed a blunt so we went to the den and rolled some up. I still ain't introduce them yet, I said to myself. I rolled up another one and put it up for later . I was gonna smoke it with my girl. We started talking about boy shit . My brother came in and took the blunt outta my dads hand  and hit it. Wassup nigga , I said dabbing  him. ''I just saw those fine girls from the mall. He said. I just laughed and hit the blunt again . '' Baby come on, Redd said walking into the room.'' Alright , I said walking to pass the blunt to Redd Uncle. ''That's yo girl, my brother said''. Yeah that's all mine I said walking out. Boss Man was walking into the den while I was walking out. I guess he needs a break. I walked outside to see Redd talking to my momma . I just love that girl. I walked over to them and kissed them both on the head. ''How yall ladies doing'', I said smiling. We talked for a while and my baby wanted to get in the pool. We went upstairs and changed . She wore a black and red 2 piece and I wore my black and red swim shorts. I helped her change and we went down the stairs . We was walking hand and hand . We got to the living room and the whole way out the house people was staring. We got out the door and as soon as we got to the pool I through her in. Everyone started laughing. She stayed under the water for a while so I jumped in. I went under to get her and she jumped on to of me holding me under. When I was able to get out I flipped her over and she started swimming away . After playing around for a while with the kids , she got on top of me and we just floated. Talking, laughing . It started getting boring until Blake and Desire got in . Everyone started playing again and later got out. We all went to shower and put back on our clothes . I was hungry as fuck so I went and made my plate. I ate it with my baby girl. That's when I noticed that I have not seen my sister all day. I lifted Redd off of my lap and went looking for her. I later seen that she was having a conversation with Scooby ,a nigga from my group. I trusted him so I let them do them. I walked back in to see my little bro talking to some girl that wasn't from the party so I went to sit and went t see what they was talking about . I sat down and her eyes did not leave off of his lap. ''Damn lil bro I think she want some '', I said making her look over at me. She wasn't ugly , but she wasn't that cute. Redd came and sat on my lap. The girl stopped looking at me and started looking at her. I don't think that she noticed because she was looking confused at lil bro. Shit was just weird. Redd asked if we wanted to shoot the guns when the kids are sleep. We all said yea , even the girl that had the staring problem. Redd got up and walked to talk to my sister. I noticed that the girl was still looking at Redd. I asked if she had a problem with her and she got up and walked out the door without saying anything. Aye bro watch her she look like a older version of the girl Redd shot at the club. I walked to the den because I felt that something  was going to pop off at this family party.