Chapter 11

Redd:
It's been 3 days since the night I had sex with Black. Right now I'm doing a drop . Im by myself. They know not to fuck with me.
Costumer:do u have my shit

Me:hold the fuck up ,who u talking to nigga

Costumer:don't fuck with me little girl

Me:man what the fuck ever. Do u got my shit.

Costumer: don't doubt me bitch. Here.

Me:You got me all the way fucked up.
I grabbed my phone and called Boss Man. Before I could call the man pulled his gun.

Costumer: now
Me:give me the fucking bag nigga.
Costumer:go get it .
I walked to the trunk and opened it. Aye nigga -i was cut off by him pushing me inside. I started banging on the door . I didn't notice the big man staring at me . I stopped banging and looked around for my phone. Damn ,I said out loud. I dropped that shit . The car started moving and we left the alley. Why TF would Black take my gun.

Black:
Where the fuck is Redd.I pulled up to her house and her car wasn't there. I went to the trap . Aye Boss Man,I yelled.Wassup nigga,he said back. Where is Redd? I sent her on a drop,he said. When was this I asked . He got up and walked to his desk. His facial expression changed . I knew something was wrong. What it say boss. I sent her at 7am this morning. Boss it's 8pm. I know nigga hold on. Who you send her to? Uhmm I sent her to Lamar. Where is the location. In the alley by the old factory on 13 street. I ran and got in and called her phone. Why TF is she not answering. I reached in the glove box and her gun fell out . Shit . She ain't even got protection. I started driving. I sped up every side street.

When I got to the alley I saw Redd's car. Her driver side door was open . I looked in the back and saw all of the money. I called her phone again and I heard another one ring . I followed​ the sound and saw Redd's phone on the ground broken to pecies. I look around and seen tire tracks going out of the alley. I got on my phone and told boss man to get over here now.

20 minutes later boss man pulled up with another one behind it. He got out and ran towards me .
Boss Man:where she at
Me:she ain't here,her phone is over there .Broken to pieces.
Boss Man: what u mean broken to pieces
I walked over to the phone and picked it up. 
Me: I mean broken to pieces .All of the money is still in the backseat and before the phone completely went off it looks like you was the person she was trying to call.
Boss Man:He didn't want the money. He wanted her.How the fuck did I not see that.I sent my best friend alone on a mission only to get taken.

We need to split up and whatever you do .Don't Tell Dee!!!!

We all got back in our cars . I rode over to Redd's house to check on it and when I was closing the door a red mini van pulled up. There was a lot of people that got out. They​ started staring at me. Mhmm may I help you ,I asked. We are here to talk to my daughter Rebecca,the oldest one said. Oh shit . Hold on one second. I got on my phone and call Boss Man.

Boss Man: wassup
Me: hey we got a problem
Boss Man:what u mean
Me:Redd's family is here
Boss Man:oh shit tomorrow is the BBQ. Tell them to wait inside and I'm on my way.
Me:ok Boss

Uhmm go in I have a friend that wants to see you all. Who are you the youngest asked . I'm Rebecca's boyfriend I said. Ohh, she doesn't stop talking about you. Where is Rebecca?That's why my friend is coming I said. Is some wrong. Please come in.

Boss Man:
I pulled up to this girl house wondering what I'm bout to tell these people. I walked in t Dee  a bunch​ of worried faces.

Hey family, I said.Where is my baby girl, her momma asked. That's what I want to talk to yall about. She was doing her drop and the people took her. While I was saying this their faces started to change. She was by  herself without her gun. What do you mean they took her , why was she by herself. She is a fucking girl , nobody is gonna take her serious . All I could do was look at Black. Why are yall not looking for her , why would I let her join the game . I feel so damn stupid, her momma said. I need yall to stay here while  we find her . She has only been gone for 3 hours. That's not how long she been gone but I couldn't tell them the truth . I walked out and started to here crying . A few minutes later Black came walking out behind me . Its time to find my best friend.