Chapter 3

Redd:

When Black walked away I started to blush . That's when I saw Jay staring at me. What the fuck are you looking at . I said . He walked away . I walked out of the dinning room to get my shoes . I grabbed them , put them and walked out the door. I was really bord so  I went over my friends house . My friend Dee is the best thing that has ever happened to me . I pulled up towards her house and saw her out their arguing with some hoes . I hurried out the car and ran over towards them . What's the problem Dee? I asked . ''This bitch got life all the way fucked up'' she said . Alright let's get this shit poppin I said . I took off my heels and tied up my hair. I ran up to that bitch and snatched all that hair off of her head . Dee got the other one and all I could say things weren't pretty . Minutes later them hoes hade their niggas come so I called Boss Man and told him to bring his boys . 5 minutes later Boss Man came and he hade Black , Jay, and Devin. I was happy when I saw Black . He got out and smiled at me and I think Dee saw it because she started looking at me funny . Boss Man asked what's the problem. O and I know that I might be a little late but Dee is Boss Man's baby momma. Now back to it . We told him what happened and he started taking his stuff off. The one bitch that i was fighting walked up on me so I swung on her. When she fell I got on top of her and started hitting her in her shit . Her nigga started walking towards me and Black swung on him I stopped hitting her and looked at him . He was soo cute . The other nigga walked up on Boss Man and swung on him . When I looked around everyone was fighting. I hit the bitch one good time and got off of her .She wasn't getting back up . I went into Dee's house and got a drink . I really needed it . That's when I heard gun shots . I hurried back outside to see Boss Man with his gun out . He told everyone to roll out so that what we did . I got in my car and then Black told me to scoot over so I did . He got in and started driving crazy fast.

Dee and Boss Man in media