Chapter 9

Part 2

Redd:
We pulled up and I saw Black car . I can't wait to see him . My momma always told me never to let a nigga get over on me . That's what I stick with.

We walked in and had a lot of eyes on us . I was scared at first. What if a nigga try to do some sneaky shit . But I let that thought go because I'mma  thug that always has her strap. I couldn't see none of our people. Redd where everyone at Dee asked . Shit I'm trying to figure that out myself,I said .

Let's split up. They gotta be here because they cars are here. Jay car is right in the middle . August got excited when I said Jay. That girl really feeling him but he ain't gone do her right. I started looking around,but then I got tired so I got a drink.

I downed 3 of them. I started back to the girls . We found Jay, Dee said and then pointed to August and Jay talking . He said that they in the VIP area. Alright come on girl my feet started  to hurt . I took off my hills . We walked to the area that they was at and they was hype. I'm always hype so I went in and started dancing in the middle of them . Next thing I know Dee and August dancing with me.

Everyone was just dancing. I felt myself being pulled down onto Blacks lap.Hey babygirl,he said. Hey papi ,I said leaning back for a kiss.I took my gun out and everyone started staring at me. What I look like not having my 9, I said clocking it back. I put it so it wouldn't go off.

Give me that shit , Black said taking my gun. Boy .You ain't gone need it tonight. He said kissing my neck . Damn I need a drink I said getting up.

Black:
My baby looking fine ASF . I don't blame her for having her 9. But I'm here for that . I started talking to Boss Man. This chick came in looking real familiar. She started looking at me . That's when I noticed that that's that bitch from Subway.  She started walking over and sat next to me . I laid back and put my hand on my face . I knew I was gonna see you ​again ,she said smiling. Is that right. She started talking about some shit and next thing I know someone is on top of me.

I look up hoping this bitch ain't just get on top of me. Dog when I saw Redd I was so happy. What's wrong king ,I heard Redd say. I sat up . Nun ma , what you get I asked . A apple martini. Damn gimme some,I said taking it out of her hand .

Damn black ,she whined. I'm sorry you want me to get you another one . Nope I got something for you later she said getting up with a wink . Damn , Boss Man said . I know what that mean Jay said smiling. I just watched her walk away.

I started up a conversation with Boss Man and Jay about our next drop. I don't play about my money. When that conversation got dead we started talking about his wedding. They want it to be the month after this one . I was gone find someone​to DJ his babygirl birthday party next week.

Dee and Redd came over . Come dance with us ,both said together. We got up and headed to the dance floor. Babe, Redd said. Wassup ma,I said. My family is throwing a BBQ and I want you to go with me . She said staring me in the eyes. I would love to go babygirl, I said kissing her neck . God I can't wait to get outta here,she said .

God to be honest I did too but I wanted to have a ball with my people. This is our first event together.

Jay:
I was hooked on Redd but August really got me going. She actually wants me and I think I want her . We started dancing and hugging and kissing. This is the shit that I've been looking for . chasing Redd is over , she got him I got her .I might sound like a bitch but I really don't care.