Chapter 8

I went inside to get August,so we can go get dressed for the party. We left for the mall to get outfits. We split up so we could go to the stores we wanted to go to. What I like about this gurl is that she didn't want Jay for his money. She already had some.I needed something tight so I picked out a 2 piece black tight dress.With red pumps.When I met back up with August she had picked out a pinkish  2 piece dress with grey pumps.Yes we had to match.

We left the mall and went to my house to shower and get ready

We left the mall and went to my house to shower and get ready . I went to the shower in my room and told her to go to the one in the guess room . I took a 25 minute shower . Brushed my teeth. I oiled up and put on my bra and panties. I didn't want to put on my dress just yet . I stood in the bathroom and curled my hair. I wanted to wear my glasses because my eyes were starting to irritate me.

I look fine with glasses on

I look fine with glasses on. But I Flat ironed  my hair and then called August. She wore her hair straight.I went over it and then we got dressed. Damn Redd you look good with glasses on August said. I know ,I know . Im gonna wear them tonight. Alright you Betta . I'm bout to go get dress she said . Ok me too. I put on my clothes. I wanted to have some fun and take lots of pictures tonight so I put my phone on the charger. I went down stairs with my house shoes.

Ding Dong
Who the fuck is it I yelled. Girl open the damn door .Oh my bad wassup gurl. It's my gurl Dee.She was looking good as always. Hey babygirl I  yelled. Hey boo ,she yelled back . Y'all ready she asked. Hell yeah .Let me go get my shit I said running up the stairs. August come on. Here I come she said walking down the stairs. The house is locked up now we bout to act a fool.

Black:
Wassup y'all . Damn I didn't know it was this hard to find a outfit for a club . Sike I got my red and black true religion pants. My red 4sho shirt and my 12s. I can't leave out my hat . I put in my black diamond earring in and my chain with my name on it. To top all that shit off I added my glasses because I can't see shit straight tonight. I left out the door and headed to the club . That bitch was packed.

Boss Man:
Yes, I'm gonna marry my best friend. She mean the world to me. Tonight we bout to kick off the success of one of the biggest drug deals ever made. I want everyone​to have a good time tonight.

I decided to wear my white polo shirt, with my red true religion pants and my red and white Jordan 5s. I can't go anywhere ​without my chain. I wore my shades so no one would look me in my eyes. Let's have some fun mother fuckers .

Jay:
I got a call from August saying that she friends with Redd ass. On the real, I don't want them around each other but I can't control that. Tonight we bout to party. I wore my black true religion pants and a black true religion shirt.Added by my all black Adidas. Through on my snapback and walked out the crib. I pulled up and saw Boss Man, Black,and a couple of the other people that works with us . No females yet.

August:
At first I didn't like Redd but she actually a cool person. I only didn't like her because Jay was always giving her looks . But she with Black and she told me that I Ain't​ got nothing to worry about. I really like Jay . I hope he likes me also.