Chapter 19

Redd;

I woke up and felt like my life was about to end. I had to get back to work . I got up and then took a shower. I got out and put on my pink trues and pink polo shirt. I put my black 5s on and my Jordan snapback on. Black was still sleep so I just left. I didn't want to wake him up. I walked out the door and went straight to my car. I wasn't hungry so I just went to the trap. When I got there I went to the back to get my info but BM said that he was calling a meeting. I sat on the couch and called Black. I told them that we was about to have a meeting so he need to get up. He text back and said that he on his way. I cut my phone off and started dosing off in my thoughts . All I could think about was my momma. I'm the youngest. I was always looking up to her for everything. I was able to talk to her when I was in a situation. She was my R.O.D. I loved her and hate the fact that I'm about to lose her. I didn't know that I was crying until BM came in and asked what's wrong. I dried my face and stood up. Nothing , ill tell you later. He came over and put his hand around my shoulder and we walked into the room . Everyone was sitting down and Black was walking in the room. He came in and sat in the empty chair next to me . He put his hand on my thigh and asked me if I was okay. I said yea and put my hand on top of his. He sat back not letting go of my hand. He was laying back in the chair . BM started the meeting. He told us that we have a new enemy in hand and to watch out for any new people. Anyone that looks like their nothing but trouble. They have been stealing our people and our spots . We might be at war. I took all that in , damn ain't I going through enough. I thought to myself. I got up pulling Black with me. We walked out the room and saw that August walking in the house. Hey boo, I said with a simple voice. Hey , what's wrong with you . You don't sound like yourself, she said pulling me away from Black. He went to go sit on the couch. He pulled out his phone and started texting. I didn't think much of it. Hey have you talked to Dee , BM said from behind me. No why, I asked . Yall was suppose to go dress shopping today. We have 2 days until we get married, he said sitting next to Black. O let me go to her then. I grabbed my baby shades and started for the door. Aye , don't do that, Black said motioning for me to come back. I walked back and he stood up . I was pulled in for one of those hugs that could last forever . He kissed me on the top of my head and told me it was gonna be ok. I said ok and walked out the door.

Black;
I told BM what was going on and that nigga have to take a break. I decided to go to Burger King because I was hungry ass fuck. I get up there and that girl from the party was working behind the counter. "Uhm can I get the 4for 4 and a strawberry lemonade with a 20 piece nuggets,thanks.She looked at me and did her job .I got my food and left. I went to Redd place to see her momma but they said her people left earlier. I left and went to the crib and played 2k17.I herd someone knock on the door. I open the door and that chick is on my porch.
"Why u here,I said
She didn't even say anything​. She just walked in and takled me on the couch.She got on top of me and started taking off my pants.The rest was not something you would want to hear.

Hours later
Black
I get up and think to myself.What the fuck.I went to get in the shower cause I feel dirty.I got in the shower and put on my exercise wear. I went to the gym room and didn't come out for 3 hours. I walked out the room and went to the door. I looked in the peep hole and saw that it was Redd.I really don't want to answer but that's my girl. I opened the door and she said she needed a hug.I wasn't bout to keep shit from her so I took to the camera room. I had her sit in the chair and told her to watch through the whole thing. She looked confused so I played from the beginning. She was looking at it and her phone dropped outta her hand."is this a fucking joke, she said getting angry. I told her to sit down and cut the volume up. She grabbed her phone and got out the room I went after her and grabbed her arm."No ,let me go,she said struggling. I grabbed her by the back of her neck, not to hurt her but to make her go back in the room. She gets in the room and she said don't play it.She started cussing and shit so I sat down and played the video. She still going. That's when I hear something hit the wall .This nigga trough  her phone at the wall. She so damn bipolar, she then started crying and saying shit that people say when they get cheated on. I played the video and told her to get up. She was on the floor. I sat in the chair and watched the video and that's when the part came up. I pushed her ass while pulling my shit up .That's when Redd got up and put her chin on the desk, she interested now.I walked over to her and started kicking her towards the door. I opened the door and kicked her down the steps , then tossed her shit ot the door. I slammed the door and sat on the couch rubbing my head. Redd looked down and said she was sorry. I spun the chair around and lifted her head up. I hold u down and u know that,she looked me in my eyes and kissed my lips.