Chapter 4

Redd:

Black calm down, I screamed . Not right now just hold on. He was switching lanes until we got to the trap. I got out and ran inside . Everyone else came pulling up after . We all went in . I went inside and pressed my hair. Ugh , I broke my nail . I sat on the couch and laid my head on his lap . I don't know why but I was tired .He didn't say no so it's whatever. We started talking about what happened . Dee walked in and started stank eyeing me. Girl keep moving , I told her . Black looked up . We went back to talking. He started to play with my bra strap. People were walking in and out . I dozed off , when I woke up to see that he was sleep too. So I  just went back to sleep.

Black:

I was just trying to get out of their so I jumped n the car with Redd . I was driving extra fast but I didn't care. We got to the trap . A couple minutes later everyone else pulled up and went in. Redd was already in their . I went in and sat on the couch . Redd was in the bathroom doing her hair. When she came out she came and laid on my lap . I mean I'm not bout to tell her to move. We started talking about the shit that just happened . I started to play with her bra strap . Her friend walked in and they started bickering about something. We started back with the conversation. I started to doze off but before I was all the way their I noticed that she was already asleep. I went to sleep.

Redd:

I woke up wondering why I wasn't at home . Then I remembered that I never went home. I got up and put my stuff on. I walked outside and got in my car. On the way home I didn't even bother playing the radio. I got home and got in the shower .I got out and oiled up. I went to the closet and picked out my red ripped pants and red and black crop top . I took out my black heels and black snapback. After I got dressed I got a text from Boss Man saying that he got a drop for me to make. I grabbed my purse and my keys and walked out the door.

On the way to the trap I went to Subway to get something to eat . Bout time I got to the trap I saw Jay walking with this tramp . She saw that he was looking at me so she gave me stank face. I got out and walked towards the door . As I got towards the door and I asked her what she was looking at . She turned towards Jay and then looked away. I walked in the house. I went in and got what  I needed . I changed my shoes so that if anyone was to pull a gun I would be able to run. On the way out I saw Black . He gave me a hug and that lead to a kiss that was really long . But I hade to cut it short because I hade somewhere to be . I felt weird because everyone was staring , even the tramp Jay was with. After doing the drop I went back to the trap . I took off my shoes because I felt like I was gonna have to fight someone. Black was sitting on the couch rolling up a thick one . I went to sit next to him. I really like you , I said. He was surprised at first . I don't blame you, he said smiling . I'm serious , I said. I really like you to he said . I was wondering if you..'' yeah​ '' I would like to go out with you, he said . All I could do was smile. Damn ,he said. I guess I know how to make you happy, he said. He leaned over and kissed me . That kiss was intense. I got up and sat on top of him. Things were getting on that level so we went out to my car. I'm not the type to have sex in my car so we drove to his house . I wasn't really paying attention to the surrounding . He opened the door and we went . While he was closing the door I ran up to what looked like his bedroom . I herd him call my name.'' Your getting warmer'', I yelled. I took off my shoes and laid on the bed.