Chapter 23

Black
I was handling business when I herd Messenger go off. I got on my phone and it was from Redd.
I went back to the dealership and put in my application. After turning it in I went back to the house and laid my ass down. As I laid down i remembered that Redd texted me. I jumped up and reached for my phone. After I text ber back I went on to sleep.

Redd
I woke up and went straight to my phone. When I looked at it he replied back. "Idk u tell me" I was just like, yea that's him. I decided to tease by going on Facebook and putting up that I'm out of the game. After about an hour he text back "wym u out of the game?" I just laughed and was about to text back until he called me.
Me- hello
Him- wassup why u leave
Me-damn so I must know u then if u knew about what I do
Him- yea yea, how u doing baby girl
Me- im everywhere, lost not knowing what's going on or what the next step is.
Him- yea I almost cried when u said u was pregnant
Me-wym by that
Him- I'm upset that I couldn't be there with u and my first child that's what I mean.
Me-yea how long do u have to be gone, .
Him- until BM tell me it's clear to come back, I really miss laying with u
Me- me too last night was the first time I laid alone since we been together
Him- so how u find out u was pregnant, or when

I had to think back, everything was coming to me soo fast. '' I went to the doctor'', I simply replied, ''why so long to answer''. ''because my mind is so messed up right now'' "tell me please" I sighed and then told him what it was that I meant. I really miss him dude. We talked some more until I ended up falling asleep. When I woke up I saw that he was still on the phone, but I could tell that he was out handling business, I spoke softly and could hear him shuffle the phone to answer. "Hey baby momma" he said chuckling. "Hey baby daddy" I said laughing. " I didn't want to wake you, and I also didn't want to hang up." I got up and walked to the bathroom. " so where you at babe" I asked. He coughed then said that he was at the DMV getting a job. I told him that shit is really hard right now and I wanted him back here as soon as he can be. He told me that there was no other place he would rather be.

BM

Hey yall wassup. So I decided to hang out with my girls today, and right as I was about to get up to make breakfast. I got a call from one of my guys in the roughest part of ATL. he told me that he had someone who saw the accident and that he was willing to talk. I told him to set up a meeting for tomorrow morning. I hung up and went to be with my lady.

I woke up the next morning and was ready to get to work. I can't have my main man miss out on his first child being born. I got dressed and headed out to the car. After getting to the trap I went in and motioned for everyone to follow me. Well that only the people I trust. When I closed the door I called black on FaceTime so he could be a part of the meeting. We started the meeting and after an hour I let everyone else leave. I just wanted to talk to black now.
Me..you like nice, how you feeling?
Him..Man I don't know how to feel, I'm not gone be back in time to see her give birth.
Me.. ok and imma try to get you here as fast as I can. I got people looking for the car he left in. Tracking it to where it went. I promise imma get you back.
Him.. Alr man 1
Me..1
I hung up and went to go get something to eat.

4 months later.....
Black
Man these last couple months been boring asf. This job boring asf.
I miss my baby dog like real shit. I wanna rub on her and do some things that we ain't supposed to do. I just got home and decided to call her.
Her..Hello
Me..hey baby, how you doing?
Her.. I'm hungry, and bord.. huh you can't just come for a day?
Me.. (took a minute to think about it)
Her.. baby
Me.. I'll ask BM alr, and if that don't work just go to him and start crying.
Her.. hahaha wow please ask him, I need to see you. It's good for my health.
Me.. haha alr bae imma call him now, I love you.
Her. We love you too
I smile and then hung up. Oh shit I knew I forgot to ask her something. I wanna know if she knows the gender. I went to call BM but then herd a knock on the door. I looked through the pepe hole and opened the door.
"Well hey man"BM said pulling me in for a hug. I hugged back.
..Damn man I was just about to call you.
...Really about what?
..Red want me to come see her and she told me to ask if it was safe.
...Mhmm.. how about I bring red to you until it's clear. Bc I still got Jay walking around.
..Really like for how long?
...She can stay as long as she wants, but I came here to tell you in person that we found where they be hiding out at and we're planning an attack. But we won't be able to move in for a nother couple of weeks bc that's when they ringleader is supposed to be coming down here from Dallas.
..how many months?
...2
..huh as long as I get to see her, that's all I'm worried about.
...Yea and when the baby gets here I'm putting you in the dog house, I can't have Rebecca stressing bc she don't got you at home enough with the baby. But imma tell her when I get back, and bring her up here tomorrow.
..alr coo, now what you wanna do until you leave?
Boy I wanna get high!!!!
..shidd then let's get high
Huh as long as I get my babies. I thought to myself.

Redd
I been waiting an hour for black to call me. I waited another 5 minutes and decided to call him. But before I could my baby August called.
Me.. hey stranger
Her..hey I'm sorry I haven't talked to you, Jay been acting crazy lately and told me that I can't fuck with y'all momo.Listening to all my calls, going through my phone. And I haven't been able to leave bc he got this car sitting in front of the house so I'm just stuck.
Me.. oh him....
Her.. why you say it like that?
Me.. is he there rn?
Her.. no that's why I called
Me..we found out that Jay been working for our rivals, and that they planning on killing everyone who works for BM, the first person he tried to kill was black. He drove the car into the water with him locked in the car. What Jay don't know is, is that black made it out of the car and been living out of atl for a couple months now. But these past months we lost 4 people.
Her.. omg baby I am so sorry I didn't know anything about this. Why would he do that.
Me.. August promise me on my unborn child that you will not tell anyone about what I just told you. Bc that's how important this is. Nobody knows he's still alive but a couple people in the inner circle.
Her.. I promise on my unborn god child that I will not tell anyone. I was having doubts about breaking up with him but it's like he's purposely trying to put us in danger. I can't do it anymore.
Me.. just do what you think is best for you ok, and please be safe.
Her.. ok baby momma talk to you later
I hung up and went to get in the shower. I was thinking about going to see dee. After getting out I got dressed and left out. When I pulled up Dee and the baby was sitting on the porch. She looked sad.
"Hey wifey"
"Hey boo"
"What's on your mind?"
"Nun I just don't know if I'm gonna ever get married,i can't even think about it fr bc now I gotta worry about someone killing him before it even happens"
"I uhm"
"I know maybe I'm just thinking about it too much, but you talk to yo baby daddy?"
"Yea this morning, I told him to ask BM if he could come visit me but he never called back, but I talked to August today"
"Really what happened"
"She said he told her not to fuck with us and that he been going through her phone and that he got a car sitting in front of the house."
"Woowww that's crazy, I just want to put a cap in his lil ugly ass"
"Preach, but I'm hungry, so what you got to eat" she started laughing and we walked into the house. We talked some more and I later fell asleep in her bed. I hate being pregnant.