Chapter 15

Redd;

I woke up to a empty bed. I got up and walked downstairs. Damn the food smells good. I went to the kitchen and sat at the table . Desire set a plate down in front of me. I ate some of it but I wasn't able to eat anymore. Man I swear  when I see that bitch I'm fucking her up on sight. I cant eat shit , I cant walk. I cant go back to work , I'm just stuck . I went to talk to my mother about what happened last night .  She really upset me but she still my momma.  I went in the room that she was in and we talked for a couple of hours . We decided to move the BBQ to tomorrow . And Dee wedding is in 3 days.They wanted to move that up too. I walked to the kitchen  the kitchen to get something to drink and someone knocked on the door. I walked over to answer it and it was my baby. Hey babe I said walking to the living room . He walked behind me and sat me on his lap. Babe lets go out tonight .I looked at him and said , babe I cant tonight. I am in so much pain I just cant . I said getting up to go upstairs. He grabbed my arm and looked at me. Babe no , yes he said back. Everyone else came down and joined in on the conversation . If I go what's in it for me , I asked . Girl get yo ass up those stairs and change.  Don't say nothing , just go, my momma said pointing to the door. I walked up stairs and put on my black high waist shorts and a grey mickey mouse crop top shirt. I put on my grey and black vans . I curled my hair . I went downstairs to find everyone already dressed.  I walked out the door and got in Black car . My sister took my car. We went to this club called Booty Meat , this bitch  off the chain .

We went in and we were walked straight to the VIP section . They brought out some drinks and we started drinking . I went with the rest to the dance floor . I started dancing but later I had to stop because that shit hurt . I went to sit on the couches,but I stopped. I saw a very familiar face . That bitch did not bring her ass up here. I said I was gonna end her and that's what I'm gonna do. I went for my purse and grabbed Black nine and went down the stairs . I walked up behind her and pistil whipped her ass. She fell on the ground and I got on top of her banging her shit. I had to slow down because I was in a lot of pain. Black lifted me up off of her . Stop babe he said looking at who it was . Bae let me go I yelled and I was surprised when he let go. I got back on her and went back to work . She hit me in my stomach and I fell off of her . She got up and kicked me . I went to the back of my shorts to get his nine and put one right to her head . She fell to the side of me and Black pulled me up rushing me out to the car . He got in and started driving off . Damn you just couldn't wait could you , he said. I looked at him and then looked out  the window.

We pulled up I got out . Imma go to the trap, he said pulling out . I just went in the house. I went in my bathroom and took a shower. When I came out I put on lotion  and  put on my pink boy shorts  and a blue sports bra .I got in the bed and went to sleep.

Black ;

Damn, she just couldn't wait. I texted her sister and told her to go to the house with Redd and the rest of her family. I went to the trap to talk to BM. I pulled up and jumped out. I ran in and went to the  back room. Aye Boss Man, I said walking through the door. She killed her, boss. I sat in the seat and looked at him. Well there is nothing for us to do now . I walked out and walked to my car. I got in and called Blake, she said that Redd was sleep when they got there and that she was about to go to bed. I went home and took a shower. I put on my basketball shorts and went to sleep.