Chapter 5

Redd:

I started to hear foot steps coming up the stairs . OMG I am really felling him . He called my name again , but this time he was closer. Ohh your warmer , I said . I herd foot steps and then they were gone. Then I felt someone's hand up my side . It felt soo good. Then I felt myself being lifted into the air.'' O My God ''I yelled. ''I guess I'm hot' , he said smiling . He laid me back on the bed and got on top of me and started kissing me up and down my body. Someone knocked on the door. He walked down the stairs ,and minutes later the door opened and closed. I took off my clothes to where I was only in my bra and panties . I opened the door and yelled his name .I was tired of waiting so I put on some shorts and went downstairs . I went to see where he was and I saw him with a older version of him . It took me a while to catch on . I asked what is taking so long . His company was staring blankly at me. Maybe I should go I said walking up the stairs .Black came running up the stairs . ''Hold on , Hold on'', he said . Maybe I should go , I mean your busy, so maybe ,UGH, I said out of breath. Calm Down , he said. I'm about be done , just hold on. No just finish what you got going on.I grabbed my things and before I could get out of the room Black grabbed my arm and started to kiss me. It went on for a while , and when the kiss was broken and I walked straight down the stairs and out the door.

I got outside and called an Uber. Moments later it arrived and we went straight to my house. I got out and started to take off my clothes so that I could get in the shower . I took out some sleep wear and got straight in the shower. When I got out I oiled up and went to bed.

Redd when she walked down the stairs. Just without shorts.(In media)