Chapter 20

Redd
As I'm sitting on the floor I began to notice how in mature im acting. Why couldn't I just sit and watch the video. We're sitting here just quiet. "Babe I just broke my phone" I said calmly. "Yea I can see" he replied. "I got u tomorrow, come upstairs with me" he said standing up. I stood up and walked out with him. He told me that we needed to talk about what's happening. I looked down and started playing with my nails. He lifted my chin and told me that's he gon hold me down.
Convo
Black-baby I know that this shit is coming at u fast, but u can't block out the people that are trying to be there for u. I love u and will always love u but u not letting me in isn't gonna make u feel better. That's yo momma and I know that. I want to help u get threw this , I hate seeing u upset and will do everything in my power to keep u up when u feel down. I want the old Rebecca not this person who won't let anyone in Redd. Let me help u. Help me help u.
Redd- I love u too
~end~
I was touched by the shit he said. I leaned in and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me in to where I'm laying on top of him. I need to stop acting like a pussy bitch. We laid for a while before I ended up falling asleep.

Black
Everything I said was true. I'm here for her but how am I supposed to help when she won't let me in. When she fell asleep, I picked her up and laid her down in my bed. I cut the TV on and laid next to her. Hours went by and I remembered I had to go do that raid with Jay so I got up and quietly snuck out the house. As soon as I got out my nigga Jay pulled around the corner and I jumped in with him. He asked about Redd and I told him that I think I got through to her. 5 minutes in I got a text on my phone from an unknown saved number.
"Hey baby u missed me"
Me being the type to investigate I replied back."yea I did" 10 minutes later they text back "this Blake u around Redd" my mouth dropped. "Why u texting me when u got a whole girl" I replied back . A couple minutes went by before she replied. I didnt even want to answer back. I put the phone down and then she called me. I answered.
"Why u calling me
"Bc I miss u daddy
"Stop saying that shit bro
"Wym I left my girl for u, I love u
"No u don't love me u love her stop calling me bro.
"I'mma keep calling until u tell me u want me too
"By dog, I'm not bout to play
~end~
I hung u and looked over at Jay. He looked so confused. I just put my hand over my face and waited till we got to where we needed to be. 15 minutes past and we just arrived at this trap in the lowest part of ATL. I looked around and was starting to wonder what we was actually doing here. I looked over at him and saw that his eyes didn't leave the road. I check my phone for service and found I have no bars. I asked him where we was going again and he just looked at me. I tried opening the door but it was locked. Aye bro wtf ,I yelled . Right when I looked at the front window he was headed straight for the water. I tried grabbing the wheel but before I knew  it  we was headed off the edge and he had jumped out . Leaving me to be trapped in, while the car sunk.

Jay
A couple months ago I started working for this gang called the Gemini. They had better promises then BM had. They wanted me to get to know everyone in this group and to take them out one by one. It took awhile for me to gain their trust but I got it. I took Black out first because he was a bigger threat. More bigger then BM himself. Next would be the lovely miss Redd. When I jumped out I swam back to the land and watched the car sink. I called my backup and told him the work was done and to come get me. When he arrived I got in and we drove off. Now that's he's out of the way I can get to his bitch.

Redd
I woke up to an empty house. No one here. I tried calling Black but his phone kept going to voicemail. I got up and locked up. I pulled up to the trap and went to see Boss Man. I asked if he seen him and he said something about him going to some raid with Jay. I called Jay and asked if he seen him and he said that black left the raid with some girl. I asked if he was fr and he said on his granny. I hung up and just went to my bestie house. Why would he cheat on me. WTF is wrong with him. I drove over there and knocked on the door. When she answered I broke into tears. A couple minutes later Jay sent me a video of what looks like Black and some girl and then one of him on the phone with one. My phone was already broke so I grabbed a knife and started jabbing it. Dee came and punched my thigh making me drop the knife. She hurried up and picked it up and threw it to the other side of the room. "Baby what is wrong"she asked outta breath. I couldn't even answer. I just fell and cried some more. She got down and hugged on me while I let all of my tears rome free.

Boss Man
I was working when I got a call from this unknown  number. I didn't want to answer but it could be one of my men so I answered.
"Hello"
" BM don't let Jay get away"
"Wait wym"
"It was a trap, he working for them"
"Wait wat wya"
"I'm at a rest stop on the other end of ATL. He drove the car into the water while I was in it."
"Alr hold on here I come don't let yourself be seen"
"Alr boss(coughing)"
I hurried up and walked out , if Jay was with them then ain't no telling who else den left too. I pulled off going in the direction of Dee so it would shake off anyone trying to follow me. After making sure shit was clear, I hurried up and sped up to the freeway and went faster by the mile. Why Jay tho, I thought in my head. He can't know that Black still here. That means I have to keep his ass hidden. Redd can't even know where he is. No one can know except for the two of us. And I have to start using his real name. Here goes war.