Chapter 6

Black:

Me and Redd just had this dog ass make out session .We decided to take it to my house. We got in the car and minutes later we pulled up . After I got the door open I noticed that Redd wasn't behind me . I called her name several of times. She was playing . Bro she such a tease. I started walking up the stairs and called her name again. She answered , I could tell that she was already in my room. I walked in quietly , she didn't even know that I was in there.

I started rubbing her side , then I decide to make her touch the sky , so I lifted her in the air.She screamed  and I put her down . I guess I'm hot, I said .As I was going up and down her body leaving kisses. Some dumb fuck knocked on the door.I got up and walked downstairs to open the door.

Damn pops .Right when a nigga bout to get some .I said.
He laughed and I let him in. Aye son,we need to talk about yo sista. Can't this wait I asked. "No nigga it can't .Next thing I know ,Redd is at the stairs in this fine 2 piece. " Black"she said.I looked at my father and the way he was looking, he has never been more proud of me."Damn son "he said. Black what's taking so long.This wasn't the time to let her meet my parents." Maybe I should go ,she said turning around. It took me a minute to breaks my trance. I ran up the stairs to see her putting her clothes on.

Hold on ,hold on .I said. No maybe I should go. U look busy.Hold on,I said. No just handle what u got going on,she said getting her stuff. She started walking towards the door but before she could leave ,I pulled her in for a kiss.

When she left I finished talking to my pops . Later he left and I went to take a shower.When I got out I started watching SpongeBob.

 ijhurubrrgfrvuhgjhbvvg5huv u5hurfv unjnv gbvb nuiqlm vh vwrurv ufhdu nsjik;eurgrbv hbvuhuijdffbb fhru ijxcnhglurhbvh vhfnjn b  hffuijvfhbh