Pudding!!!

He looked at me and frowned, then raised an eyebrow, looking at the boys behind me. I was curious, I had to admit, how was he gonna react to me, he didn't seem like he like me very much.

"Who's this?" The green eyed boy asked, he seemed to be confused.

"Hey, lil bro, this is Sarah, she'll be staying here for a few days since Barbara adopted her and she's on a ... very important meeting with her boss in England"  Jason said.

Tim was giggling in the background as the two guys stared at each other in a knowing way.

"Alright, I'm Damian" he said, walking away, not really making eye contact. This bothered me, I hadn't been but taught to be polite in the orphanage, and he had the money in the world and hadn't been taught to even say hello properly.

My face turned from a numb expression into a small frown.

"Don't mind him, he's just like that" Jason said.

I guessed I would have to just hang out with the other brothers. Damian was no other than the ordinary rich kid.

"We could show you around Gotham!" Tim exclaimed

"Or we could watch a movie!" Jason added

"Or we just get to know each other better!" Dick said.

They started quarreling about it, all at once and to no one in particular, just to themselves.

"Guys, GuyS, GUYS!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs at the last one.

They all stopped exactly where they were, Jason grabbing Tim's shirt, Tim about to fight back, and Dick almost throwing a lamp on the floor.

I stared at them with my arms to the side, yet still with really tight fists. My governess would have beaten us up if we did that!!!

They started apologizing all at once. I couldn't help it but laugh

"You guys fight because you wanted to do different things?! . We could just vote, and that means, not voting for yourself" I said

"All in favor of going around Gotham?" I asked.

No one raised their hands.

"All in favor of watching a movie?"

Dick raised his hand

"And all in favor of getting to know each other?"

Jason, Tim and me raised our hands. Tim pouted. We laughed. I sat on the floor in front of the couch. Tim sat too, and then everyone was on the floor.

"should I get a bottle, we could do truth or truth!" Tim asked. They all nodded their heads. Tim left and came back with a Coca-Cola bottle, and it was empty, probably explained why he took a little longer than expected.

"Alright" Jason said before spinning the bottle around. First up, Tim and Grayson.

"Alright, Jason, what was the most embarrassing moment of your life?" Tim asked. I had to admit, it was presta good. Jason turned red.

"That one time Bruce asked me to bring an actual date to the gala he was hosting, while he knew my girlfriend was right behind me" he answered.

To be honest, I would have laughed, everyone did, but, what if I was the girl behind, or him for that matter. I put a hand on his shoulder and smiled widely, he looked at me and his red face softened.

They spun again, this time, I was asking Tim something, I had to get back at him.

"Tim, how old where you when you had your first kiss?" I asked. He seemed shocked. Dick was chuckling in the background, maybe knowing the answer to that one.

Jason got close to me and whispered to me " thanks, you made my truth look lame" he admitted. He pulled away, and I smirked.

"Why would you want to know that?" Tim asked. I started laughing, everyone did.

"It's not funny!" He exclaimed.

This was a moment I didn't want to end.

"Master Jason, Master Dick, and Master Tim, your father wants you to go do your jobs, I will talk to Damian about this" Alfred said.

"Alright Sars, saved by the bell" Tim said.

"We'll come as soon as we're done, but I don't think you'll be awake for it" Dick said.

"Promise me, we'll continue with Tim" Jason said. I nodded.

I sighed and got up from my spot on the floor. I waved at them, watching them go around a corner I didn't recognize.

"Miss Sarah, would you like me to give you something to eat?" Alfred asked

"That would be lovely" I answered. He showed me to the big did I got room. I could calculate more than 24 chairs or so.

"What would you like" he asked me. I looked at him, I wasn't sure, but I wasn't gonna let him cook something by himself.

"Actually, maybe I can help you, we could go to the kitchens and whip something up quickly"

He stared at me, surprised. He cleared his throat and nodded, "as you'd like" he said

He led me to this huge kitchen, it had modern kitchen objects I could not recognize!!!

"Mr, Pennyworth, I would like it if you could make cold chocolate, I'll take care of the rest it you could get me 2 eggs, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 Tbsp cornstarch, whole milk, and semi-sweet chocolate chips."

He nodded his head, and before I knew it, we had all the ingredients onto the table. I was going to make my mother's sweet chocolate pudding.

Alfred started going four cups of cold chocolate, while I mixed the ingredients to make what I had wanted.

After 2 hour of cooking with Alfred, I had finished, with a bit of help, that is.

"Alright, the chocolate pudding should be done any minute now" I exclaimed.

"Miss Sarah, when did you learn to cook?" Alfred asked me. To be honest, it was a long time ago, my mother had taught me this recipe, but after.... after what happened, I only learned to cook a few things from my governess.

"I learned to cook this pudding at the age of 5, when I was with my mother, but other than that, I haven't really been taught much back at the orphanage" I told.

He nodded. We took the pudding out of the oven and put it in the fridge to cool.

"Alright Miss Sarah, I will talk to Damian so he can come down here and try it." He said before taking me to the living room and then walking upstairs.

I was really gonna enjoy his face when he tries the pudding, I smirked a little, I had put a crust at the bottom!

A/N

Hey, wolfies, how are you, I already have 11 views, and I only had this book for 3 days!!! I hope it becomes a mayor hit!

Any-who , Id like to thank my friend angelesreading, who is my best friend!!!!