Matching

I turned around again. "If you so don't want me to leave fine!" I said, storming off to my room again. I just wanted it to be my birthday already. My birthday would be on Sunday, and since it was a Sunday, I still had to wait another week.

I threw myself onto the bed and slept.

----- time skip -----

I woke up and bolted up. I had another dream. I took a deep breath. I then paced around the room. I grabbed my towel and rushed to the bathroom to take a bath.

(Dami's pov)

I was brushing my teeth when I heard a small thud. As if something had fallen. I rolled my eyes and kept doing what I was doing.

I spit and washed my mouth. I walked out and saw nothing out of order. Hmm.

I changed and went downstairs to train. I was sweating by the time I finished and I took a bath. It was great to feel all the stress wash away.

I picked out a black t-shirt that had a hood attached to it and sweatpants. It was simple and to go with that a dark black converse.

I walked out of the room and saw someone open their own door. I turned my head and saw Sarah with a matching outfit. This was awkward.

She had on a hoodie... I mean my shirt was a hoodie without sleeves technically... and it also had cat ears on the hood. We were both also wearing sweatpants. Hers was light grey and mine was a little darker, and it was designed a little different. She also had converses. Hers were boot like and mine were low heel but still. We were a matching and it made me uncomfortable.

We both blushed and looked away from each other. I sighed and just went down. I heard footsteps following.

"Did you plan this? Can you read minds?" I asked her annoyed.

"Um, no, I can't... it was just a coincidence" she said. I rubbed my forehead. I stopped in my tracks and she bumped into me, backing away quickly after.

" Sorry" she mumbled under her breath. "You know what, I'm gonna go change" I told her. She grabbed my arm and I looked at her.

"You don't have to, I suppose I should be the one doing so, I mean, I'm sure you had those clothes before I did." She said and started walking back up. I just watched her leave. She got on the last step and I called her name not thinking. What had I done?

"You don't have to... I mean, it was just a coincidence... but I suggest you go down a few minutes after though, because they'll think we planned this and they'll say something against it" I said walking down the steps again.

I didn't turn around again. I walked into the dining room and saw my Father there with Allen and my brothers. They weren't talking, they were just sitting there.

I sat down next to Grayson. It was silent, until Frank decided to come down.

Grayson started snickering at her arrival. She just acted surprised when she saw me. As if she had no idea we wore the same clothes. It was going to be weird.

Grayson looked at me and back at Sarah. I rolled my eyes and showed no emotion whatsoever. She sat down next to me blushing. Wow she was good at acting.

"TT" I said before looking at my father. He raised an eyebrow at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and we just stay there. Tim cleared his throat.

"And this is completely coincidental?" He asked. If he had glasses on I bet he would have lowered them to look at us.

I rolled my eyes at them. Grayson kept snickering. Todd just looked at the newspaper in his hands.

"Guys" Todd said, lowering his newspaper. As soon as he lowered it his jaw dropped and he started laughing.

"You....you guys...... planed... this?!!" He asked in between laughs. I sighed rubbing my forehead.

"Sorry" Todd cleared his throat. "Tigress has stopped a criminal with what appears as Robin." He flipped another page and looked at the photo there.

"Yep, Robin alright" he said showing the picture. I was there, handing in the burglars and Tigress there with a hand on her hip, as if posing, but she was just like that.

"This could be serious news" he said, raising an eyebrow at me as if directing the phrase to me. Of course I knew the risk in this, but if I wanted to know who she was and I was going to have to take it.

My Father sighed deeply.

"So... how could this be serious? I mean, you guys obviously aren't Batman and his sidekicks themselves, so, why put so much interest into it." Sarah asked.

"Because Todd here is a news reporter and he need to get informed" I replied to Sarah's question. She just nodded, understanding. Todd owed me one now.

I smirked to Todd. He frowned and grunted.

Tim cleared his throat again. "Alright then... the food is ready" he said, watching Alfred come in with beautifully decorated plates. Today's breakfast was toast, fried eggs and orange juice. Splendid.

I ate slowly. It was delicious, but my appetite was elsewhere.

----- time skip -----

I got up and picked my plate up absentmindedly. Sarah just stared at me.... she was obviously surprised at my sudden change in acts.

She follow as I put my plate in the kitchen sink. We both walked out of there. I went for my room and she went for her's. We both stopped right at the door.

"I'm going out again... if anyone asks, I'm fine and tell them I just went to explore a little" she said. I turned and looked into her emerald eyes. She had a look that said otherwise of what she had just stated.

I raised an eyebrow but just nodded sternly. She smiled weakly. I entered my room.

A/N

Next one up!!!! Anyways... wow!!!! Like 209 views!!! Like what?

I mean, I have this other book that has388 but it took two years to get it that high.... so, this many reads in such little time (1 month) is amazing!!!!

Bye,bye wolfies