Ivy

"Tigress" he said at my presence. " a villain has robbed the bank, and I think their still in there!" He said.

I rolled my eyes and went running inside. I immediately went for the back door, where the money was kept. I saw Ivy there, and yes, I knew her, because I read newspapers back in Iberos.

She laughed evilly. I frowned. "Your too late... kitty!" She said and extended her arm, making vines come out of her hands, and she escaped through a window at the roof.

I rushed outside and climbed up the building quickly. I jumped rooftop to rooftop, following the green villain.

I caught up to her minutes later, panting silently. I got a stick from my small bag at my waist, which was more of a utility belt, but whatever.

I pressed a button and it enlarged. I swung at her with it. She caught it but I pulled it out of her grip. I charged at her with it and she dodged. She then touched the top of the building with her hand, and vines came rushing at me from the ground. It caught me in a tight grip.

I squirmed and wiggled around in its grip.

"Now sweetie, tell me Batman's identity!" She told me. I grunted in pain, it was really tight around me.

"I don't freaking know!!" I yelled. She squeezed her fist and the vines became tighter around me. I screamed.

"Now, now... tell me!!" She said. I was barely breathing. I gasped for air.

She loosened it a little, but that was all I needed. I pressed the button on my staff and the vines broke. She was caught off guard, so I charged at her and hit her smack on the head. She became unconscious.

I was panting. I collapsed to the floor, err roof?

I called the cops. They took her away to Arkham.

I went back to the alleyway and came back out as Sarah... err, myself? Normal? Whatever.

I went back to the Manor. I was careful where I stepped. And it was true, they did set up lots of alarms. I carefully arrived at the front steps and Alfred opened the door for me.

"Hello Mistress Sarah" he said

"Hello Pennyworth" I answered, waving slightly.

I stepped inside and went up to my room. I was sweating bullets. And so, I decided to take another shower. Besides, I didn't want to be matching with the snobby Damian.

I came out of the shower and chose a grey sweatshirt and black sweatpants. I put on some sneakers and ran up on my bed. I took a deep sight.

"Just a few more days" I said. I heard a knock on my door.

"Sar-Sar, are you in there?" I heard Dick say.

"Yeah" I said. "You may come in" I finished. He opened the door a crack, looking inside, he opened the door fully and closed it behind him.

"Hey... we headed out for ice cream... there's a few different flavors... want some?" He asked. Of course I did.

He pointed behind him and looked back too. I nodded before getting out of bed. I saw him leave, I picked my hair up into a ponytail and left my bangs out.