How?

She was also breathing fine, so it wasn't anything too bad.

I walked up to her. She flinched a bit.  Her eye's flashed open and seeing me too close made her jump a bit... well, more like a lot. She was out of the medical bed and fighting her weak legs. She seemed exhausted, and obviously on guard.

//// Sarah's pov ////

I moved a bit. I opened my eyes slowly, only to be gassing into some green ones. It was obviously Damian... I could have known that from miles away. But it wasn't... It was bird boy.

I jumped of the bed. My legs were just not giving me a choice though.  The Joker had sent a high voltage of electricity through my body, and it did not feel good.

He seemed taken aback... wait a minute...

His eyes... their... but... It couldnt possibly be... could it?

Questions darted though my mind. I just couldn't possibly be Damian.

A tall muscular guy walked up next to bird boy... Batman...

And then emerged from the shadows, the only Superboy known...

But it all came to me too quick... how could people not recognize them easily?

"Sarah Frank, we will not hurt you as the Joker has."

And that's when my legs decided to give up on me. I collapsed to the floor... not unconscious, not as a sign of surprise... but just because they hurt... real bad...

I gasped in my spot on the floor.

"Jon?..." I asked. Superboy turned beat red like a tomato in embarrassment.

Damian... err, Robin, stiffened. Batman looked the same.

"And... Damian?..." I asked again.

"This is nonsense... I do not understand... and you're... Bruce? Err, Mr. Wayne... but how?"

" we've meaning to tell you for a while now Sarah" Bruce said in a raspy voice.

" you lied to me" I said in anger. Although I hadn't told them my secret either, I was practically bring an adoptive child to them. To Bruce... and a sister to Damian... why?

"And you're Tigress... so we're at hand" Damian protested. It was true... so I couldn't really argue. I bit my lip in frustration. I let it out. The tears came crashing down.

" Sarah" Jon said rushing over to me and hugging me like his life depended on it.

How? I kept asking myself. It was so obvious. But... Robin... Damian, they were completely different!

Short chapter but I had no choice, I'm sorry for such a crapy chapter specially cause I took so long but I'm running out of ideas and I'm grounded so lol😋