Good choice

" Sarah" Jon said rushing over to me and hugging me like his life depended on it.

How? I kept asking myself. It was so obvious. But... Robin... Damian, they were completely different!

I lost it. I started crying. I was just not into this right now!

I had lost my mother because of the stupid car crash we had two years ago! They changed me from orphanage to orphanage because no one ever wanted to adopt me! I had found a friend only to be pulled away from her once I got comfortable! The world was a lie! Everything was a lie!

Damian just started at me with his neutral face. But his eyes displayed his understanding side. One that showed he had had such dark past as I have... but that could only make me realize that the world was shit! And was totally displayed as perfect when it isn't!

Bruce sighed. " we really did want to tell you sooner" the words comforted me. He was like a father to me.

"But now that we know you're Tigress, we're gonna have to make some changes. And you're gonna have to start training." Bruce said.

I started crying again.

" he knows" I whispered. " he knows who my father is..." i couldn't really control my breathing.

" I wanna go back" i said with a broken voice. I didn't want this... yet I did.

" i wanna go back to the orphanage... I liked it there... I-I had a life" i protested.

TheJoker had brought perspective into my life. These men weren't here to help me. They would use me and make me stronger to only throw me out and let me die on my own. That's what happened to Stephanie Brown. Or so I heard.

Damian took a step forward as if reaching for me. I pushed Jon away and hugged my sides. "Nooo" I screamed.

I pushed any emotion away. Their words, their questions. And of course, their sympathy.

I got up weakly. I walked a few steps before collapsing back down with my weak legs.

Damian rushed over this time and picked me up bridal style. I refused to it. I pushed him away as I tried to stand on my own. I failed ultimately as I collapsed. I stopped crying as a weird atmosphere took over me.

I felt completely numb. I couldn't feel the pain of my legs, the pain of my soul, and how everything just hurt!

I couldn't really control myself. Damian picked me up gently. He made impossible to escape. I let the dark overtake me.

I wasn't gonna fight it right now. I couldn't. And I felt weak and tired.

----- Jon's pov -----

I grunted. " We should probably give her some time." I told Damian as we walked up the stairs.

" You cant tell me what to do" he replied.

" She needs it" I said.

" Well I'm not gonna let her go through this alone... like I did" he said. There was a tone to his voice. It gave me a sensation that told me he was broken.

In love with a super (Book 1 of the Love series) {Completed}(under Editing) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें